Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 11

chojnak:
Do you want to earn some money on Forex ?

It's simple! Write a book about it, start selling systems and indicators or become a 'training forex guru' (training for a money). Paid forums is a good option too

Its the only way to earn 'sure' money on Forex. But DO NOT try to trading - it's the BEST way to lost.

Sad but true.

Best regards, J.

It's true. There is also an option to become a Broker. I think they make more than others:), I had a look to official US Broker statistics only 30% of Oanda clients trade profitable, and this is the highest parameter among all brokers.

Best Regards,

Josef

I lost terrible today, one account of my burn with USDCHF , I am too agreed

When you place a trade, you're down the spread and commission straight away.

This is similar to roulette were as soon as you choose Black or Red, you're down because of the existence of the green.

Simplify the problem and try the following;

Look to open a trade with a target and SL of a equal number of pips, say 70 to avoid noise but not too wide that you get hit with the roll-over.

So you've got a 50/50 bet, apart from you're down a few quid for the costs mentioned above.

How are you going to skew the odds in your favour to ensure the 50/50 becomes 53% in your favour or better.

Find this small advantage and you may be on your way.

or not.

chojnak:
Do you want to earn some money on Forex ?

It's simple! Write a book about it, start selling systems and indicators or become a 'training forex guru' (training for a money). Paid forums is a good option too

Its the only way to earn 'sure' money on Forex. But DO NOT try to trading - it's the BEST way to lost.

Sad but true.

Best regards, J.

It's good to find the words, simple, forex and sure money in one sentence ...

crazybunny:
Hi gays

i would like to thank all wonderful gays in this fourm ,this fourm helped me alot

however after 4 years of trading forex alot of wining and losts

i found that i always reach the brake even or get some profit and i always lost it again

-----

sorry for being dissapointed but after loosing much amount of money and time i am very dissapointed if anyone can naswer me before i get crazy

Get rid off all indicators, trade only plain chart

this will be the first step to success

You are very pesimistic

crazybunny:
Hi gays

i would like to thank all wonderful gays in this fourm ,this fourm helped me alot

however after 4 years of trading forex alot of wining and losts

i found that i always reach the brake even or get some profit and i always lost it again

i realy tried to figure how is the market moving

but tactually it seems to be no roles just outlines

the market become so fast and soemtimes the market in a trend for few hours and suddenly it reverse

as if soemone is playing with all of us

becuase if most of us have loses

who is the wining persons

i think there are pepole playing with us all and laughing on us

but we are the one who cry

anyway i lost my patient after 4years and it seems that nothing works

ot it works some time but not all the time

but this some time cannot make us rich

sometimes i feel the pepole making money from the forex are the brokers and the trainers and book publishers and the gay sellling forex signals and software

and we are the one who pays

please correct me if i am wrong

finally

no sigal can work fine not because it is bad but the market is very choppy

and many fasle signals are there

and entering late and exit late turn to loss

entering in time and exit late turn to loss

entering earlly and exit earlly can make you some profit but very tiny one

and it will dissapear in one wrong trade which will eat the whole profit

sorry for being dissapointed but after loosing much amount of money and time i am very dissapointed if anyone can naswer me before i get crazy

I'am in this busniness almost 10 years. I have lost and won a lot of money! But during the last 5 years I'am stable profit maker! I have my own Investment Fund. Everything I know I learned by my self! No one helped me! One professional trader told me 95% of small traders are losers, but only 5% ar systematic profit makers! If you want to, I can teach you a lot of things, because during two years I made 327,000$ starting only with 250$. I call my self as a professional! In last contest organaized by Go Markets I got 41st place, because during september of this year I made 123%. In very bad trading months I profit 60-70%.

Cheer up!

friotennnn:
...... In very bad trading months I profit 60-70%. !

Hi Friotennn,

If you are so confident about your results and capacitys and you tell people that you make so much money then I am sure you would not mind at all to place a publisher link to myfxbook or MT4i to show your results so people could see that what you say is corrrect (hundreds of people here on forex-tsd have made such claims but the moment you ask some proof they refuse or they come with lots of excuses--then why did they mensioned it in the first place... ).

Not that I say that you would be such a person. But as said if soneone says so why not show so.

Friendly regards... iGoR

I don't brag

anyway cadchf look easy - but I trade the average of last candle - because I am not that smart

--- what a DC -- dare to care

solution

i feel all the said statement are wast of time, if any one knows the solution to his problem on trading should pls go ahead and tell him what he should do to become a good trader, i must say this, pls nerver ever trade against the 1hour and four hour trend direction stick to this rule and you will make real money

You are 100% right

yes Dude

you have to know who is the real player in this game. Market Makers

You have to know the way they play. you may say Yeah! I know. if you say so, here is my advice

Do not use indicators to trade. iIt's common sense people just don't get it. you think market maker give you something that works so you can trade against them?

What make indicators? Indicators are made up by Price feeds. Use indicators for signal enter and exit is stupid.

But thanks to indicators has helped me to find out the real faces of market makers. I am now know what the AHA moment real mean and feel like.

"Know your opponent well. winning is at easy"

Reason: