Goldmine! - page 31

Touching Bases

Hello traders,

Will be posting the usual update on Eur-Usd and the other pairs today on the blog. Will also include a poll so I can get an idea of how the chart setups have been helping.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Updates Posted

Updates are now posted on the blog. Also I have added a quick poll to see how the set-ups may be helping. Posted Eur-Usd here.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd M5

Good Morning Traders,

Thought I would share the five-minute view for a change, as Eur-Usd has been sideways for some time. Notice how the lines have had good frequency with price.

The Pitchfork is my first choice for a trading tool any day...no apologies .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:
eur-usd_m5.gif  27 kb

Eur-Usd In The Middle

Hello again,

Price in the middle of the downward fork. News again soon.

Watch and wait.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:
8-25-2010.gif  12 kb

Price Took Out Some Highs...

Hello traders,

Price took out some highs yesterday, but not very convincingly...lots of long wicks/shadows. Will see if we get a push up after a spring off support on MLH. Lots of news to come. Don't assume as anything can happen. Let price talk to you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Added View 2 with green fork. See how the green fork gives some framework to price in the middle of open space? At a deciding point, hanging outside the MLH. Be watchful.

Files:

Where From Here?

Lots of boundaries in the area...will see how price interacts to give us a tell as to where the market might go.

Be patient. Protect your emotional capital .

FX4Newbies

Files:

Will It Push?

Just thinking out loud...Will it push higher? Green ML target? US news later this morning.

FX4Newbies

Files:

ML Target Hit!!

Thought out loud...price did push higher? Green ML target hit!! Thinking out loud is not always a comfortable place as you watch price dance around. If your tools work, go with what you know about them. If occasionally the market does something different, take the loss and go at it again. That is why your trading edge or methodology has to have a high success rate, because there will be days when it may not work. Fortunately, price hit the target. Andrews expected this to happen 80% of the time for a "current" fork: local to current price action. In this case, the local fork (not shown) coincides with the ML of larger green fork. The pitchfork is the bomb!

FX4Newbies

Files:

Updates

Just letting you know that I will be posting the weekly chart setups later this evening.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd: Week Ending August 27, 2010

Well traders,

Finally was able to post the weekly updates...a minor technical challenge as I am away from my regular trading station. I have attached a chart showing how the week ended for the Euro. Other setups are posted on the blog. Please take a minute to complete the poll there (just one question).

Thanks,

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: