Goldmine! - page 4

Price arrived early...

...or maybe I was late ? Price fell close to the area I marked...close enough for me

Where to next? P5 or Resistance?

Take care,

Files:

Where Rubber Meets The Road?

Seems like this area could show us something that will birth the next move. We wait for confirmation.

Files:

The Bermuda Triangle

Hello Traders,

The blue triangle on the chart is what I call the Bermuda Triangle. Quick trades...no big trend.

Files:

Has The Dust Settled?

Hello traders,

Watching to see if price is ready to make a move...feels like it will be an interesting night.

Wishing us all good success,

Files:

37 Pip Profit...Has The Dust Really Settled?

Shorted Eur/Usd at 1.1960 and exited at 1.1923...saw some more support and decided to watch again to see what detour might be ahead. I guess it is still interesting

New view attached.

Files:

No Man's Land

Hello again,

I guess the dust hasn't quite settled yet. Price is once again in no man's land per my chart. By "no man's land" I mean that price is in the space between the tines...the lines of the fork.

Watch and wait I will...

Take care,

Files:
innomansland.jpg  141 kb

Pre-Asian Session

Hello Traders,

Definitely a sideways day as shown by the large dark red fork. A few pips were possible scalping here and there.

Chart is what I am looking at to see what the Asian session would add in preparation for the London session.

Take your time...plan carefully before executing

Bye for now,

Files:

Hello Traders,

Had a very busy day...will be posting again prior to the London session.

Take care,

The Move Upward

Hello again,

Hope everyone had a great day!

Just to wrap up my last chart...price turned upward passing yellow target idea. Change in direction started as price broke red MLH.

New view of chart coming next...

All the best tonight to everyone,

FX4Newbies:
Hello Traders,

Definitely a sideways day as shown by the large dark red fork. A few pips were possible scalping here and there.

Chart is what I am looking at to see what the Asian session would add in preparation for the London session.

Take your time...plan carefully before executing

Bye for now,
Files:

A Fresh Look...thanks to a market move

At least we got some swings to work with. Let's see if the market will continue out of the rolling chop.

Reason: