Update

After the last upddate (a few days ago) my Metatrader 5 software no longer connects.

I have 2 demo's installed. One is the one I downloaded from Metaquotes, and after it restarted after the update, the Demo info account is no longer there, and it fails to open a new one.

The second one is a MIG Bank Mini Demo, and the account info is still there but it too fails to load. It also fails to open a new one.

Anyone else experiencing this?

BlueMental.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

BlueMental:

After the last upddate (a few days ago) my Metatrader 5 software no longer connects.

I have 2 demo's installed. One is the one I downloaded from Metaquotes, and after it restarted after the update, the Demo info account is no longer there, and it fails to open a new one.

The second one is a MIG Bank Mini Demo, and the account info is still there but it too fails to load. It also fails to open a new one.

Anyone else experiencing this?

BlueMental.

I noticed similar effects on previous builds. I suppose it only occurs if several instances of MT5 are installed, I downloaded demos from Broco Alpari etc and everything was ok until first restart i.e. after new build was downloaded.

The workaround is to enter explicit server and port address in the login window, this way I could connect to Admiral Markets - try entering their server mt5.fx.ee:443 and open an account.

What is strange I can connect now but Admiral Market's MT5 feed stopped on 1st July. At first I thought that it is because I switched to /portable mode but it may also be related to the situation above.

MetaQuotes - could you have a look at this problem? Your demo is always OK but any other broker's demo does not work after upgrade.

Reason: