General - page 1598

Hi I have a sipmle question: What's the maximum number of EAs allowed on one platform? I mean how it will affect the performance and fast execution? By now, I'm using 7 EAs on one platform, is it reasonable or suicide?! I appreciate you all who will help me. tnx
Hi bro, sis, and master coder, Please help me to build buy and sell signal indicator with the following simple rule 1. Buy if there is pattern of close 1 > close 2 < close 3 2. Sell if there is pattern of close 1 close. The signal should be put in the below or upper following candle as arrow...
Hello all, Does anyone know how to code an alert for the awesome oscillator indicator? When it crosses zero upwards a pop up alerts a buy and when it crosses below zero a pop alerts a sell for the pair charted. Any help would be much appreciated.
Wells Fargo & Co. and Bank of America Corp. agreed Monday to settle claims that employees misled investors about the value and safety of certain securities during the financial crisis. Wells's Boston-based mutual fund Evergreen Investment Management Co. agreed along with its brokerage unit to pay...
When you play roulette the ball can go Red or Black, there's no way to know ecxactly where it's gonna go. Even if the ball fell 15 times in a row on red, it doesn't mean that the next time there's more chances of it going black, there's alway 50% chances of it going either way. Indicators are based...
Today's Futures Analysis summary The right combination of fundamental and technical factors helped the U.S. Dollar surge to one-week highs against most major currencies last week. The strong close in the Dollar may lead to follow-through buying this week while putting pressure on the major...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The lack of major economic reports encouraged Forex investors to take a look at the technical factors and a few of the news stories on Monday. Last week the EUR USD, GBP USD, USD CHF, NZD USD, USD CAD and AUD USD all posted weekly closing price reversals...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am try to convert Turbo_JMA to vb.net code , it works but results differ.. NOTE: USING Yahoo SPY data in both cases and same time length of 14. my vb.net code..in text file I get the blue line in image1 (vb.net code above), yet it should look like image2 (MT4 code attached). You can see that...
  ForexEdge Trades... GBP/USD  (22   1 2 3)
On this forum I will be posting my trades, as i enter them... All which will be entered on GBP/USD So i will keep everyone posted on my activities... -Rudy
Whenever I try to pick an object via the object list, the MT4platform freezes up and I have to use Task Manager to end theprocess/programme. Meanwhile I lose any changes I made prior to thisand have to start over again. I have tried to 1) delete terminal.inifile ( as suggested on another forum) and...
[Deleted]
Companies that rely on their data for day-to-day operations know how important uptime is. If the ability to access their data goes away then they stand to lose big money. Due to this fact, companies that rely on their data in this way utilize methods known as fault tolerance, redundancy and...
[Deleted]
I'm using NormalizeDouble() in metatrader to round to the 5th decimal place. The problem is that it keeps all the zeroes at the end, for example: 1.34567000000 How can I trim the number to 5 decimal places, getting rid of the zeroes?
I know that the lowest time frame is 1 minute. But apparently someone has figured out how to program this into an indicator. Except I cant get him to respond to my request for it. Here is the description of the system below. I would appreciate any help. Thanks JR This system is simple and has...
[Deleted]
hello all, plz can i get a free nice EA that really works?
I noticed the Box/Fibo indicator doesn't update itself automatically like the i-sessions does, you manually have to reset it. With i-sessions, the box is already showing on the next day and then adjusts itself for each candle after the start time until it reaches the end time and draws the final box...
Can MT4 run my strategies on the server side or I it executes it my desktop computer only?
Hi everybody.I'll be very short.I'm NEWBI in forex and i wanna ask you a question:I've made up a simple multipile time frame system GBP/USD wich can provide me 100-150 pips pre day(Friday even more),and the question is : Is it enough amount of pips or i'm a looser? P.S. The people that say that Most
  Point problem  (1)
I've run the script below on both IBFX and FXCBS. When I run the script below on a 4-digit platform, I get .0001 When I run it on a 5-digit I get 0. Can somebody tell me why? I'd think that the Point function would remain the same on both even though they go to a higher precision. int start()...
I am having some problems on a terminal server (VPS) with multiple installs of MT4. Ive installed MT4 3 times, into different directories, c:\program files\MT4 - demo, demo2, demo3 etc. The problem im having is with the charts not displaying or updating on the screen. The first installation works...
  integration  (1)
Hello I've just opened an account with MetaTrader4. I wish to download a forexrobot .what do I have to do to integrate the robot into MT4 ??? I know I'll have to unzip the robot. But whats next?? I have no instructions. Can you help me ? How do you adapt a new indicator into MT4 ??
New York, June 4, 2009―FXCM Holdings LLC continues to make a public release of its balance sheet. The numbers reflect the group’s financial strength and status as of April 30, 2009 Highlights of the (unaudited) balance sheet include: $114,985,838 in Capital (assets minus liabilities) $130...
Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Officer Steven Ballmer said the world’s largest software company would move some employees offshore if Congress enacts President Barack Obama’s plans to impose higher taxes on U.S. companies’ foreign profits. “It makes U.S. jobs more expensive,” Ballmer said in an...
Hello I bought two templates/systems for MetaTrader and cannot use it, because letters on the screen are corrupted. Could anyone help? Probably because I have large fonts in Windows. Please see below:
Come check our new trading contest on Oanda.com. Use an existing or new demo (I do not think they allow live accounts to be linked). Your name in public contest results will be kept private. Show us what your got or come to have fun and meet new people. Check us out in the chat room to share and...
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me to fix this code? I just need to output the array "theIndicator[]" to the buffer, but it wont display. any help is appreciated. thanks. int start() { int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); double theIndicator[]; int pos = Bars-counted_bars-1;...
I will be providing with a new signal service soon, based on a strategy which I have put together and tested over the past few months. The strategy is called A1006a, and will be available on RentaSignal. Objective The principal aim of A1006a is to provide long-term consistent growth and stability....
I have the EA IAPE and ISEA and have bee using them very sucessful on sigmaforex.com....the probem s that the bastards won't pay out profit. So the challenge is to have a look at these 2 EA's and see if there is some way to make them work better on brokers with 2-3 spread on eurchf and eurgbp,...
for different server, it has different time division of H4, SO the H4 chart and D1 chart is various, can we decide which hour is the H4 began and which hour is the D1 began? so we can obtain the exact chart we really need, not the server applys. because the H4 chart and d1 chart various gives...
New forex trading method unveiled by mistake. Private beta test group gives it away in secret videos. Grab them quick: www.forexvideotips.com