RAS ID 31390 - Triple M

We are pleased to tell you that

TRIPLE M EA - RAS ID 31390

has just been released. This is the latest version of our Triple M EA with a special combination of features.

Our firm view is that key to long term profitability in forex is risk management. Because of the view the strategy of Triple M is formulated to be clearly defensive. The basic idea is simply to keep positions limited and to take profits and losses in time - and of course, to make profit steadily.

The system actively controls risks and closes deals smoothly when necessary or profitable. It has several sl and tp procedures. E.g. the initial sl is only for your safety if your MT4 or connection is down.

Consequently, risk/return ratio is expedted to be interesting.

The trading strategy is a mixture of several strategies: it is based loosely on martingale/grid strategy but the system both buys and sells - hedges - continuously. You can trade one or two currency pairs, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

In great majority of the trades (>75%) lot size is the lowest one, in our case 0.1. Average lot sizes have been from 0.23 to 0.32 depending on currency pair (when starting from 0.1 minilot). Lot sizes do not only increase in the cycles, they can also decrease.

The SIGNAL works also with ECN brokers, which require sl/tp setting by order modifying. Not compatible with FIFO rule.

Maximum number of open orders is 2x10 per currency pair, i.e. 10 buy and 10 sell orders (never seen that happen).

But remember - be also prepared to quick and deep drawdowns.

Our broker is Alpari UK.

We are happy to answer all your questions.

Kind regards

Gentz

Week 13, June 7, 2010 - June 11, 2010

€50.000 has grown now to break €180.000,

week 13 result was €31 555.16,

no open trades and float is zero on Friday night.

Balance continues steady growth:

look at chart on the RAS page and compare drawdown to result. This is the best information on the page about risk/return ratio and efficiency of the system.

Edit: week 23, not 13.

Week 24 has so far been quite easy. But low volatility means lower profit, weeks result until Thursday:

Gross Profit: € 13 304.75

Total Net Profit: € 9 736.14

Maximal Drawdown: € 454.95 (0.25%)

Files:

Friday June 18, end of week 24:

- no nopen trades and float zero

- Balance: € 192 243.00

- Total Net Profit of the week: € 14 315.00

- Maximal Drawdown of the week: € 1 555.91 (0.81%)

Files:

Files:

Files:

problems with triple M

hallo

i have bought your expert in rentasignal

but I have problems. I opened a few trades and almost never GBP / USD. in ras at the top left there is a word "orders with lot less than minimal" please help me

First of all, sorry about the delay answering your questions.

Unfortunately I have been busy and have not checked the thread.

Message "lot less than minimal" means that you are tying to trade e.g. 0.01 lots in an account where it is not possible. The smallest lot my signal uses is 0.1 lot. If the smallest lot of your account is the same you should use at least multiplier one. If your smallest lot is 0.01 you should use at least multiplier 0.1.

Hope this helps. If the RAS EA does not work after checking the multiplier please turn to RAS support or send a help ticket.

Regards

Gentz

Reason: