Goldmine! - page 59

Hello all,

Hope your weekend is going well. The weekly wrap-ups are now posted on the blog.

Have a great trading week. I will do my best to do the same given my upcoming schedule.

All the best and take care,

FX4

Okay Traders,

Hope you had a great week. The weekly wrap-up of the pairs I follow on the blog are now posted.

Will try to get in on some of the trading action this week. Let's hope the market doesn't get too wild with all the happenings with The Dollar lately.

All the best,

FX4

Well I was able to place some trades today, but got into some entanglements on Nzd-Usd. Managed to actively manage the risk and come out ahead...didn't lose any $$$. Made a few on EurUsd...late entries. Should have been a couple of hundred pips for the day, but I am grateful that I lost nothing, but actually made some.

Still not quite in the flow but will keep on.

Hope you all did well today.

FX4

P.S. Recently completed some important travels. Trying to get back in the flow now.

Getting Back On Track

Getting back on track. Sent a signal today on Eur-Usd. Charts are on the blog.

Time for bed.

FX4

Hello Traders,

It's been a while since I posted here. Have been tending to an ill family member and just swamped in so many other areas. Can't say when I will resume. However, you can still follow my weekly wrap-ups on the blog.

Hope this thread has helped some thus far.

All the best,

FX4

Thanks a lot for posting this thread! Great info!

Reason: