Goldmine! - page 58

Hello again,

Eur-Usd gave a powerful move up during the Asian Session. Approaching a key resistance area. Should make for an interesting trading day and week....they usually are after long holiday weekend.

Now back to my trading world .

Trade well.

FX4

Files:

Hi Traders,

Hope you're having a great week. Saw a few good potentials but decided to trade Gbp-Jpy. Got in long and had to babysit this one with two rescue attempts. Finally got out with + pips. First entry was half-baked...and I felt it too...in my gut. I'm sure some of you know what that feels like.

To fine-tune my entries, I need to go back to using my analysis worksheet...that way I pick the best of the hopefuls and not just by sight for the moment . Kind of like shopping without a list...when you get home, so much in your bag...and you wonder, Why did I buy that today?. Not only that, focus on one means minimal focus on others.

Still working on clearing my calendar for focus time when trading...but getting there.

All the best,

FX4

P.S. Closed the trade when the final move up got going.

Weekly chart setups are now posted on the blog.

FX4

Hello traders,

Interesting morning and trading week actually. Not yet in the flow for some reason. Not sure why. Anyway this morning, I was watching Eur-Usd...had a trade in mind...to short. For some reason, I allowed price to trick me, despite the bigger picture and ended up buying. Ugh!!! I know.

Anyhow, I managed to get out not losing any $$$. Yeah!!! Thanks to the Warning Lines. I just waited then bought and was able to recover.

Here are some charts.

FX4

Hello traders,

Hope your weekend is going well. Just letting you know that the weekly wrap-up of the 10 pairs I follow on the blog are now posted.

Enjoy.

FX4

Oops...almost forgot to mention the metals...that makes 12.

Hello traders,

Got into a short on Usd-Cad...missed the big run earlier. Entry could have been a bit later...actual entry candle shown by red arrow. Price has since come back to test the L-MLH area. Also, Bernanke to speak in about 1 hour, so the market may be idling.

Someone emailed or PM'd and asked if I would give some explanation of the "why" behind the entry...

On this one, price was in a downtrend. It gave a bounce and seemed to be hitting resistance at the red L-MLHs...(almost traded the bounce, but thought I would look for an entry to go down).

Not alot going on...up around 2 pips. Will see if it continues down as there is a support area on the H4 where the bounce began.

Chart shows where price is now..up about 6 pips...not expecting too much unless the H4 support gives way.

FX4

Files:

Got long on Eur-Gbp and managed to send a signal. Came to within 4 pips of my anticipated entry price. Now this is where it gets tricky...price is at the ML....would it blow past or should I bank my profits?

Hmm.... thinking it may go higher.

Decisions...will keep an objective eye.

FX4

Files:

Hello all,

Had a very busy but productive week. Not as much trading as I would have liked, but still moving forward.

The weekly chart wrap-ups will be posted on the blog by midnight EST tonight.

Take care,

FX4

Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well. Continue to be busy...got a quick trade in toward the end of the week.

The weekly wrap up charts are now posted on the blog. Xau-Usd chart had a giveaway of a trade. Hope some of you are finding trades from those set-ups.

All the best this week. Happy July 4th to US traders.

FX4

Hello trades,

Got into Eur-Usd yesterday....below is the chart. A Schiff fork actually would have had price at the Ml. Price continued to slide down the U-MLH like it was glued to it before going lower.

Take care,

FX4

P.S. Weekly wrap-ups should be up by midnight on Saturday.

Files:
Reason: