Goldmine! - page 3

Okay. Can you follow my charts clearly? Where or how did you learn before, on your own? Glad for you that you did not blow out your account.

FX4Newbies

A Suggestion!

I would suggest that if its possible 4 you to prepare an ebook showing steps to setting up a pitchfork.I know notin abt it and sincerely i want 2 learn.

Hi Wolero7,

I have a free .pdf file I could send you that I put together just to get you started. There are also good sites but you need the basics. Let me know if you are interested. More importantly is your understanding of the market. Some of these concepts need to be shown. This is where I think most traders make their mistake. Whatever indicator or tool they are using to help them see the market clearer, they need first to at least be able to see the market correctly. Tools etc. are just there to fine tune what they are already seeing.

What have you been using thus far?

Will wait for your reply.

FX4Newbies

wolero7:
I would suggest that if its possible 4 you to prepare an ebook showing steps to setting up a pitchfork.I know notin abt it and sincerely i want 2 learn.

Indicators and pivot point

Indicators and pivot points is what have been using.Am over 3yr in fx nw.I wuld have love 2 send u pm but unfortunately u dont allow it.Send the pdf

Added contact info

Try sending pm...let me know if there is a problem.

Market Open

Hello again traders,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Well, the market is open. Price dropped to test the lower parallel line of the red fork. Is now in a primarily sideways mode for those who scalp.

We'll see how the Asian session performs in preparation for the London session.

Take care and follow your rules...me too!

FX4Newbies

Files:
marketopen.jpg  23 kb

FX4Newbies:
Hello again traders,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Well, the market is open. Price dropped to test the lower parallel line of the red fork. Is now in a primarily sideways mode for those who scalp.

We'll see how the Asian session performs in preparation for the London session.

Take care and follow your rules...me too!

FX4Newbies

Your chart is too small.....

Price In Target Zone

Price did not make ML on green fork. Also broke MLH. Finding support at WL2. In the target zone.

Next... London session

Files:
marketopen2.jpg  124 kb

Chart too small...

Sorry fxnewbie.

Added another that was just a little later in time. Should look almost the same as the smaller one so it should benefit you just the same. If I resize, it looks blird.

Take care

FX4Newbies

fxnewbie:
Your chart is too small.....

Just watching the market...

Reason: