General - page 1578

Hi, im new to this forum. i was wondering if someone could add an email and sound alert to this daily pivot indicator. in order for the alert to work, in the perimeters, the user should be able to input the distance in pips between price and the nearest daily pivot. For instance, the alert will be...
I am needing to transfer/share my profile with other mt4 platforms on different computers. I know I can zip up the appropriate profile in the profiles folder and then copy it to the other computer, but when I open it it is missing all of the drawing items like trend lines and Fibonacci levels. It...
What is a Managed Forex Account ? Many people are drawn to the forex market due to high liquidity, 24 hour trading, low startup costs, and a number of other attractive reasons. However, some traders are unable to sufficiently learn or trade currency due to a conflicting full time job or other...
Hi hi. Quick one. I just got MT4 and double-clicked on or around the trade window area and its dissappeared. How do i get it back please?
Citadel Investment Group LLC, known for its hedge funds, pulled in about $1 billion last year in a unit that does high-frequency trading. The figure, which emerged this week in a Chicago court battle involving Citadel, shows just how lucrative this often-secretive trading practice can be....
UFX Live Monthly Update... Total pips Won +246 September has not been the month that we expected. We didn't achieve the amount of pips we were aiming for, however we still came out with a positive result. It did not help the situation that we had to contend with a 3 day JPN Bank...
I've been made fun off, criticized, and well- just about everything on this forum. Today, I decided to try out a new system I've developed and will post my continuing results here on TSD only. I will post MT4 statements every other day. TP and SL are based off discretionary points. Trades are based
USD/CHF: Resistance: 1.0575 Support: 1.0275 Recommendation: Trade from long side. Good trading!
Hi, Firstly, a question for MetaQuotes. Is the data that you provide via your history function indicative data or real data from a specific broker? If it's real data from a broker, would you be able to tell me which broker? The reason I ask is that I seem to obtain totally different results for...
i was running mt4 mobile build 219 on my touch hd.the live update started to install build 220. my touchhd now freezes and i have to reset. how can i bypass this?
[Deleted]
Hello ALL, this is my 1st post in this forum. If it's possible. I'm looking for a EA for the following strategy. ØEMA 7 (red) and EMA 14 (blue) Exponential close Ø The Awesome Oscillator Ø You will get exact trading signals Ø And you will get exact exit signals Ø 70-80% positive trades Ø Limited...
Thank God that atlast i've seen a forum that can help me succeed in FX. Pls if any one hs any robot or software that can trade for me in my absence please do not hesitate to inform me cos i am always busy with my job. Hoping to hear from you.
If we carefully look at the present business scenario then we could easily see that in recent time futures trading are gaining its world-wide popularity. In fact it is the most common trading found on many markets these days. As per the latest definitions- it is more like a trading of contracts...
My name is Heather and I’m pretty new to this stuff but eager to learn Hope I can also be of service to others here as I continue this journey. My goal is to quit my j.o.b. here in San Diego and work from my laptop As I travel the world
When calling an indicator with iCustom it takes several calls to retrieve all values if the indicator shows several values. Is there no way to retrieve all values with one call only? Maybe in MT5? Ingvar
hi, i am happy to join this forum. as a new trader i would like to find out about the breakout strategy and how to trade with it. Also want to find out about how to enter pending orders. thanks. inimfon
[Deleted]
We have added parameters: AccDigits = 5; //4 or 5 digits CheckTradeTime = true; //check trade time yes/no CheckD1Bar = true; //check D1.MaxSize yes/no D1.MaxSize = 150; //max. size of D1 candle (first closed daily candle) from high to low, pips BackTest
Hello, I want to try the MACD Indicatorbut in my MetaTrader4 there is only the Signalline und the hisogram. Where is my basicline??? I found no settings for it... My second question: Is it possible to run more than one offline chart with the period converter? My last question: Where can get...
I have one indicator with "up/down Arrow" signals. But whenever I open MT4, the arrow size is always "2" which is too big for my charts. I resize it to size"1", but next time when I open the chart it's back to size "2". Can anyone tell me how to decrease the "Arrow size" by default? Thanks in...
Pls can any body kindly paste a link to An indicator that could correctly forecast the next day high and low? If you are kind enough pls send it to my email box :bhwon231@yahoo.com
Hi!I've been learning meta 4 language and i'd like to know if there's a quick way for the program check if the last order was a winning order or not? can any one help me please? thank you
I'm surprised this has never been done, but can MT5 please have this feature? Waiting on new tick at times means having to select REFRESH. Especially when trying to test code we have written for scripts, indicators, etc. Thank you. Jon
Say I draw a fibo or any other object on a Daily chart. When Iswitch to 1 hour ...I have to scroll through the chart and hunt for myobject. I can manually click object>show...but that doesn't always work especially when I change to lower time frame. Is there some code I can use in my script that...
Hello, please, does anybody know how to import quotes into Excel that are listed in MT4 like EURUSD... (includuing the three dots) in MarketWatch window? The regular formula = MT4|BID!EURUSD returns N/A. And Excel doesn't allow to add the three dots in the end. Got no problems with systems from
Hello, I will post my signals free here. Test them out on demo account and find out how accurate they are. Aud/Usd Sell 1 lot @ 0.8810 The only thing needed in my strategy is patience, selling/buying 1 lot at a time, account balance above $1,000. If you don't have that, please use either micro lots...
[Deleted]
hello guys and gals I found this very interesting indicator and i simply love it.. I would to request one of you genius to please put a alert system on the indicator...I am currently testing it for a trading strategy i hope to share very soon. I the alert system should alert me when the pink bars
[Deleted]
hello guys and gals I found this very interesting indicator and i simply love it.. I would to request one of you genius to please put a alert system on the indicator...I am currently testing it for a trading strategy i hope to share very soon. I the alert system should alert me when the pink bars
Hey everyone. I am not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but I found a pretty cool bug in MT4. I am not sure how useful it may be to some people but I have been just playing around with it for sometime now. You can now have two of the same exact chart in the same window. These screen...
Hi bros .. It's My first Tread here.. .. I'm looking for an EA that can open and close about 1-5 pairs .. at the same time on diferend pairs .. Like Buy EURUSD ( 0.01 lots) ... Buy AUDUSD ( 0.10 lots) ... Sell GBPUSD ( 0.03 lots) ... Buy EURUSD ( 0.34 lots) And colse them all if proofit is...