General - page 1582

Hello, i finished update to build 226 but my AVG tell me that the LiveUpdate.exe contain W32/Themida virus, what shoud i do ?. Thank you.
Hi & welcome to this thread dedicated to the PipsAndTips Proprietary Day Trading System! Our signals are sent mainly during London & US sessions but also in Asian session for some pairs. We aim for 30-100 pips per trade but sometimes depending on the market conditions we may take 10-20 pips as well
http://iwaoh.web.fc2.com/
Hello all, I just recently switched from ForexTrader Pro platform to the better MetaTrader 4 platform. Now on the FTP platform, when the Williams Percent Range is enabled, you can have 3 different setting available at once. Mine are set at 20,14,10. But when i switched to MT4, i have to have three...
I need to write this code in mql4 ; _SECTION_BEGIN("Systems"); VAR2=(High+Low+(Close)*(2))/(4); B = ((EMA((VAR2-LLV(VAR2,15))/(HHV(Low,15)-LLV(VAR2,15)),2))*(38)); Plot(b, "", 4, 1+4); bot1 = ((((-1))*(EMA((VAR2-LLV(VAR2,15))/(HHV(Low,15)-LLV(VAR2,15)),2))+0.01)*(38)); Plot(bot1, "", 4,...
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. TECOEXPERT Profitable Experts Advisor
Hi everybody ; This thread is for questions and comments regarding the RAS Signal service Write your comments and questions here. Will be answered carefully. My System Details; This is Manual Trading . NO EA ID: 30765 Expert ID: ersinsahin Price: 100.00 USD/Month Signal Class: Moderate Signal trade
能否把一个图形上下翻转生成一个反图形?有时用反图形进行分析是非常有价值的。 其实,通过纵坐标的反置就可以了,即大的数值在下,小的数值在上,编程技术上实现起来很简单的。
Hi,anybody can help me to build a sound alert in the attached custom indicator?Thanks.
  Zig Zag
Hello, I Don’t understand the 3 parameters for the Custom Indicator:ZigZag. 1/ Extdepth 2/ Extdeviation 3/Extbackstep. Could someone explains what means those 3 parameters. For others softwares, I use to have 3 parameters (Price field, Reversal Amount and Percent or Point). Best regards.
I know I've posted this problem in here before, but please bear w/ me. Here's the code: #property copyright "Copyright © 2010, Nondisclosure007" #property link "http://no.link.yet" #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 double floor[]; double ceiling[]; int...
Is there a built in function to find the lowest low or highest high in a series?  MetaTrader 4 had iLowest and iHighest and I can not find the equivalent in MetaTrader 5.   Thanks! 
How i put my EA in my VPS MT4? I try to copy and paste from my computer to VPS but i cannot paste. Then i get the EA from my email-account to VPS and try to put in that way, alsno it,s not working. It looks so simple but i know i do something wrong. Can someone help me please?
I have found an EA called ManageThePip, where its sole purpose is just to manage my manual trades so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day changing my stop loss, trailing stops and take profits! I just had to post something about this and see if anyone else has used this expert...
Dear subscribers, Expert ID : FXGLOBALCAPITAL ID: 21887 Signal : STCM STRATEGY please visit my signal stats and performance at this link STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal Dear valued subscribers, i have been trading the Forex Market for more than 6 years ,i traded OPM [other people money ] before...
[Deleted]
This indicator loads onto chart but I dont see anything. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it working properly?? Thanks .
Here is the code I use to enter the trade. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,.01,Ask,1,StopLoss,TakeProfit,"Buy Opened",0,0,CLR_NONE); For some reason it will open 1 lot trades no matter what I put in as the volume. I'm totally confused over this one. It does it on my sells also.
I want to get into forex trading as i have practiced myself however i would like to know as i live in the uk what are the best platforms to use for demo accounts and real accounts i used 1 but it looked like a scam.. Can any1 give me some tips and advice!!
Hi, I've installed last MT5, but the program does not start properly. OS: Win XP. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks Alex
Hi all ! I'd like to fill the space between two MM, or two bollinger bands or anything else with color. Is it possible to simply do that ? Thks !
Welcome to use my signal in the rent a signal , my RAS ID is 30567 user name is: starting thanks
I need a language glossary for making tutorials in multiple languages, and I want to use the correct terms used in the software. anyone can advise? Thanks in afvance, Igal
  signal EUR\JPY  (2)
I'm still a beginner. What do you think the signal?
Dear MT4 dev. Team, today upon starting MT4 liveupdate run automatically and installed a new version. I've checked the About window and found it a little weird... How can it be that a new build has a build date earlier than the previous version? See attached images: MT4_225 MT4_226 Thanks...
DRAW_HISTOGRAM2 DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM2
Hello, This is the public Trade with me thread what I have on Elite and Advanced Elite. The idea is to post lately trades I suggesting on Elite and Advanced Elite (one or two days later). Also, feel free to ask for any question you have about trading, indies, market, etc. Last shorting is here:...
How can I close multiple orders in one click? I've tried with some scripts but many times don't work. Knows anyone a hot key in MetaTrader 4?
We need to analyse many historical charts, so the most thing I do is: I specify a datetime(for example 2007/01/01/12:00), and a new window with the chart in that day will be displayed, or the existing char will move to the specified datetime? I have not find the solution for the requirements. Would...