General - page 1577

I want to make an indicator based on RSI but with one change. Instead of simply close j want set the RSI on average of 2 bars of close less close of 3 bars ago. j write so in TradeStation RSI (average (c-c [3], 2), 14); can someone help me to write for metatrader? thanks j rest available...
to start with 1,000. Honestly, isn't an ECN broker the best? Please post the best broker you know, if you are happy with live trades.
Hay to all i would like to start working with an expert advisor I read the first steps on how to start in this articel but can someone help me with his own knowladge which one is the best? This is the Articel: http://www.expertadvisormetatrader.com/GettingStarted/3FirstSteps/DownloadingInstalling...
We wish to export trade signals (buy, sell, pending, sl, tp) via txt file to a local folder for execution on another platform. Is this possible using MetaTrader 4 platform, if so how is it achieved... any responses greatly appreciated
Could someone in this forum please write an indicator that I'd like to put on the hourly charts, to show the following? - a DarkViolet solid vertical line (width 1) on all grid lines whose time is 19:00 [my broker's time that corresponds to the opening of the Tokyo session] - a DodgerBlue solid...
I have set up a system to start mt4 and run a history test from the startup configuration file and works successfully. When the test starts, it starts at default speed of 26. I want this to be the maximum speed by default, either set in profile or startup configuration. Does anybody know how this...
[Deleted]
You can download a good MT4 tool from this website. It has an excel sheet which get its data from the MT4 DDE server. It auto calculates the Fibos,pivot and SR levels. Can be used the like a cheatsheet. Free Trading Tools
Hi, I want to get rid of the horizontal line in the chart window (which shows the actual price, line is in the middle of the bis/ask spread). How to do that? (and no... show ask line in option isn't activated) Thanks
  Gold Fx Sniper's by Dr.House  (25   1 2 3)
this is my first ea... i did modify another code this ea work with only 2 indy's "goldminer 1" and "fx sniper's ergodic" test it on usd chf usd jpy and eur usd last 3 months on H4 simply open a position when both indy's are agree and close position when fx sniper's is disagree DEFAULT SETTINGS...
When I open this EA on a chart I would like it to have the following inputs: 1. Magic # 2. Lot size 3. Indicate One Pair to Buy 4. Indicate One Pair to Sell 5. Profit in $ 6. Open New Order (True= to open new orders and assign the inputted magic # to the new opened orders opened by the EA, False=do...
Hi to all I am looking for an mt4 indicator that will alert (arrows) when X amount of consecutive higher bar closes or consecutive lower bar closes have been made. (on close only) Will allow you to enter number of bars required. For charts H1 - H4 - D1 - W1 I am hoping somebody has seen or may have...
Hi, I'd like to make a suggestion regarding manual testing using MT. If other people are interested in manual testing please write your thoughts here so maybe the MT team will notice this request ;) CURRENT implementation: ------------------------------ The user sets AutoScroll property to False...
[Deleted]
Greetings, WHAT: This ea will write binary files that can be accessed by other applications in real time. Plus you can easily access the end of the file. Change it to suit yourself. I will continue to improve it over time. WHY: * Export data to another application for analysis or trading. * Build
Hello MetaQuotes developers, I've been using the Period Converter Optimized to generate non-standard TF charts as listed on this forum ("Period converter optimized with real-time freshing support and low CPU cost") My question is - would you mind sharing how to simulate the tick trigger? I see...
[Deleted]
  Hollands hope , average 50 pip/day  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
hi, after 6 months of resurch and loosing bukets of money on the forex market due to premature entry at teh start. at this point i belive that i have evolved in to a high potential trader , and so i have opend my own signal, it ill be free for the first couple of weeks and then when it starts...
I have try so many ways to translate the platform into Vnmese, but failed. This morning, I tried to change Regional & Language option At 1st I check with the platform it worked, and I type all over again with the new 1 after 12hours, it completely failed. Doesn't go out like I want. need help with
[Deleted]
We have created a web based signal distribution system for distributing MetaTrader. One of its most useful uses is integrating the data from the signals into another website. We have released the code under the Apache License to all who may be interested. The project is hosted at: mt4signaldistrib...
  Trading tips  (25   1 2 3)
Don't let the rat beat you. "Unless you experience the unpleasant symptoms of being wrong, your brain will never revise its models. Before your neurons can succeed, they must repeatedly fail. There are no shortcuts for this painstaking process." Pg 54 - HOW WE DECIDE "Look, for example, at this...
HI everyone , Have you indicator showing and working as Bollinger Band upper line ? and i need also Starc Bands Upper line. Thanks Lukas
Hello traders and programmers, let me start this thread on a negative note, i was recently working with a programmer who burned me, he/she took my ideas and ran with them. so i am going to be a little more cautious this time around about protecting my work. i have just moved to a meta-trader...
I look at 9 currency pairs--all on one profile--each profile set upby timeframe--so there is a weekly profile with 9 charts, a dailyprofile with 9 charts, etc. My problem--I work on multiple computers with differing monitorresolutions--so I would like to use the tile commands (vertical...
Hi everyone, i have been trading something since i was 17. I am not far off retirement now and i would like to share my methodology and system with some of you who are dedicated to learning the trade. Over the years i have been involved in trading in many ways, from writing, consultations, working...
  Where to get the best FX News?  (22   1 2 3)
Hi everyone, where do you all suggest to go to get the most reliable and timely FX market news? Thanks
In the News applet, my "Headlines" read as follows...? 2009.09.01 16:49:06 *ÅÖÁ: Çîëîòûå ðåçåðâû +2 ìëí åâðî, âàëþòíûå +500 ìëí åâðî íà íåäåëå 22-28 àâãóñòà Please advise how I can correct this to become legible? Thanks, Regards, Chris
Hi at all! I'm italian and apologize for my poor english. I've found on youtube a method named northern light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFogP4vqgY&feature=PlayList&p=2724D94403BD922F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8 it's the same on other named rainbow or cyrox, famous method on...
Hi All, I am not able to understand the functioning of indicators and fulfillment of a signal in MT4. Actually I am a beginner in mql, just got good experience in C# through Ninja Trader and I want to test profitability af an idea. Generated inputs and outputs do not match with my conditions I...
  45% world's wealth destroyed  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Private equity company Blackstone Group LP (BX.N) CEO Stephen Schwarzman said on Tuesday that up to 45 percent of the world's wealth has been destroyed by the global credit crisis. "Between 40 and 45 percent of the world's wealth has been destroyed in little less than a year and...
  Real account vendor wanted  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi all Traders, More and more vendors come in and out at RAS with very nice show off of their system but till now it's difficult to have a REAL vendor can make profits and safe ! because they trade at demo account and sell their signals so they earn REAL money but risk... nothing. Who take risk here...
Hello, I get an error while trying to download the MT4 platform using the two links below. The error reads "Cannot intalls file 'alert.wav'". I received the error while trying to download a Forex.com version of the MT4, but then again to rule out an issue with the Forex.com branded platform using...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am having some good times lately trading with support and resistance lines. It is the only tangible thing which I can find present on any chart in any market. I will be posting my demo curve from time to time for you guys to check out.