Where can I download MetaTrader 5 distributive?

The web installer of MetaTrader 5 can be downloaded at:

It automatically determines your system (32 or 64 bits, only 32 bit version is available at the moment) and downloads only the required components using our own CDN (Content Delivery Network) of servers in Europe, Russia, America and Asia.

I get a "setup error" on my computer when I try to install. I guess it's because I use old windows XP (SP1) (I need to for compatibility reasons with some no-standard hardware). Anyway, what is the minimum system recruitments for runing the MT5-installer and MT5?

Hi Rosh,

I have troubles to install the MT5 version. I have try more than 10 times and I know is not the antivirus issue.

I have a Windows XP x64bits, 2GB memory and your link try to install 32bits. Is this the reason?

Can I install 32bits version?

When 64bits will be available?

Many thanks.

mt5setup.exe (300 kb)  not work on win 2000

jcalderon:

Hi Rosh,

I have troubles to install the MT5 version. I have try more than 10 times and I know is not the antivirus issue.

I have a Windows XP x64bits, 2GB memory and your link try to install 32bits. Is this the reason?

Can I install 32bits version?

When 64bits will be available?

Many thanks.
This version is available now

DxdCn:
mt5setup.exe (300 kb)  not work on win 2000
Which SP for Win 2000  is installed on your computer?

may i upload MT5 portable here ?

Rosh:

The web installer of MetaTrader 5 can be downloaded at:

It automatically determines your system (32 or 64 bits, only 32 bit version is available at the moment) and downloads only the required components using our own CDN (Content Delivery Network) of servers in Europe, Russia, America and Asia.

Hi there,

Now that I've downloaded and successfully installled the MT5, how can I get connected to the server to get live data? I'm in the process of learning this trading platform. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BeginnerMQL5:

Hi there,

Now that I've downloaded and successfully installled the MT5, how can I get connected to the server to get live data? I'm in the process of learning this trading platform. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Trading in the real trading accounts now impossible. The terminal is under testing.

You can open a demo account for trade in test mode.

This can be done in the menu "File", selecting "Open an Account".

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Interesting:

Trading in the real trading accounts now impossible. The terminal is under testing.

You can open a demo account for trade in test mode.

This can be done in the menu "File", selecting "Open an Account".

I did that already, only to be stopped midway through the process of opening an account. The NEXT button is not functional for me to click on in order to advance to the next screen to complete the account opening process. Any suggestion?

Regards,

BeginnerMQL5:

I did that already, only to be stopped midway through the process of opening an account. The NEXT button is not functional for me to click on in order to advance to the next screen to complete the account opening process. Any suggestion?

Regards,

To open an account you must correctly complete all required details.

Name of the account must consist only of the Latin alphabet (This is expected to name the account holder).

The other fields must be filled according to the rules.

You must agree to receive mail.

PS

If any of these conditions will be violated, you can not open an account.

Reason: