EA v.s. Human - page 3

seantrade:
Here is a great article on this topic. Let me know what you guys think... The Human Mind VS. Computers in Forex Trading | Price Action Forex Trading

Cool article seantrade! Somehow I missed that one!

emcs^2:
Cool article seantrade! Somehow I missed that one!

Until computers based upon mathematics - humans will be smarter.

Instance: "A man wants to take a 1.25 meter-long rolled up painting onto a train, but the the conductor wont permit items whose greatest dimensions exceeds 1 meter. What should he do?"

This riddle can be solved only by a human.

josef:
Until computers based upon mathematics - humans will be smarter.

Instance: "A man wants to take a 1.25 meter-long rolled up painting onto a train, but the the conductor wont permit items whose greatest dimensions exceeds 1 meter. What should he do?"

This riddle can be solved only by a human.

Exactly. Humans are better problem solvers because we can see things in more than one light.

seantrade:
Exactly. Humans are better problem solvers because we can see things in more than one light.

Robots don't argue w/each other

Pava:

Good call! That is the difference between robot and human)))

It is in English here.

Pava:

No they don't. But humans can very easily override the robot.

This is another interesting topic where it's like a 50/50 split. I've read many accounts of people praising their EA, with just as many people swearing up and down that an EA will lose all of your money, etc. I suppose a low-risk EA could be a good way for a new trader to a feel for the trading pace and the overall system of how things work; but probably at the end of the day, you have more control of your trading destiny by 'naked trading'.

Robots control Robots

My strategy:

5 robots on one pair: different strategy, different time frame.

If one made mistake, second try to corect, etc.etc.

But I'm controling them too.

Bongo