"Against all odds" - Highest Metatrader Profit... - page 2

sunnybln:
Like all of the earth was flat some time ago? smile...

Earth is still flat!

Would you say that trading higher time frames will help is reducing these traps?

trading forex is exhausting , make you so flat -- as much as your account

James the Giant:
Earth is still flat! Would you say that trading higher time frames will help is reducing these traps?

I never cared about higher timeframes. I am too much of a nervous person. Waiting exhausts me. But I found- if it doesnt work on all the timeframes ( your system/technique) then it has something wrong with it.

Forex is a losers Game from the beginning. He who loses best - wins. So you have to find a way to lose this forex game to finally be profitable in the end.

Its not the timeframe you trade, its the method you use. I tried a lot and at the moment I trade without looking at charts at all. All information I need is the quotes right now. Some formulas , a pocket calculator thats it. Made me 8564,00 $ over the last 6 1/2 trading hours. I lose, I win, I calculate, I dont try to predict - and the result is quite pleasurable.

As for some good graphical system to use: Ever heard of "WOLVE WAVES". They are marvelous. They work from tickchart to yearly chartsand Linda Raschke called them the single most profitable method she ever ran into. There even are MQ4 Indicators for Wolve waves.

If any indicator at all. LEARN WOLVE WAVES. and run like hell from anything containing or talking Moving averages , RSI and so on. They are most popular in the masses of traders and the masses of traders loses to 95% all of their money.

sunnybln

The prrof

sunnybln:
As flat as the flat you live in ? Charts have as much depth as your flat has. smile.... WHAT I WANTED TO POINT OUT:-->> You have a 50 % chance by correctly guessing up or down for pricemovemnt. on these 50 percent you - again- have a 95% chance of not profiting because of builtin Metatrader and System traps and pitfalls.So - if you want to be profitable at least 50 % in the end, you would have to be at least 100 % correct as far as price movement is concerned.45 % of these 100% price-correctness fall prey to the Traps. So this is why , never, under no circumstances will the normal average trader be constantly profitable by using Metatrader.allong withpopularIndicators and popularstrategies.

The opposite applies. by using Metatrader you reduce your profit possibilities to under 5 % if not at all.

Playing roulette is, compared to Forex with Metatrader- a sure fire winner thing .

Well, I just tried Metatrader 5 the first time. And well again- I think this is the proof to my theories. Metatrader 5 has one more ! Popup window than Metatrader 4 when placing an order. " Send" .. " Placing order" and "Order sent" each of which you have to klick ok. That is slowing down normal traders in perfection. I may have a closer look to Nr 5. but I am sure so far that is a masterpiece in perfection when it comes to separatinmg the normal user from his money.

With a probability close to certainty - and till prooven otherwiseI still hold this truth to be selfevident that NO ONE USING METATRADER WILL EVER BE CONSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX:

Sooo - If you strive and strive for months and years and get nowwhere in your trading efforts: Dont give up forex- but give up Metatrader!!! (Right now I am really getting a little bit angry about the relentlesness and ruthlesness with which the normal small trader -cow is here taken to the slaughterhouse. Free entry, Free drinks,- and they even play your favorite music while they slaughter you!.

After "FORICIDE" ( financial suicide by forex) I might very well create the word "to metatrader" - for the process by which the normal forex uster is separated from his money. 95 % lose everything!!! That is not unlucky or chance or randomness.. That is a relentless brutal systemic attack to your wallet .

(would you call an event that occurs with a probability of 95% - random?????, or roulettelike? (50:50)??

Oops I am getting carried away. Well if at least one poor soul lets go off metatrader after reading these lines, my job here is done. -- ..

lalala .. great song.

sunnybln

sunnybln:
Well, I just tried Metatrader 5 the first time. And well again- I think this is the proof to my theories. Metatrader 5 has one more ! Popup window than Metatrader 4 when placing an order. " Send" .. " Placing order" and "Order sent" each of which you have to klick ok. That is slowing down normal traders in perfection. I may have a closer look to Nr 5. but I am sure so far that is a masterpiece in perfection when it comes to separatinmg the normal user from his money.

With a probability close to certainty - and till prooven otherwiseI still hold this truth to be selfevident that NO ONE USING METATRADER WILL EVER BE CONSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX:

Sooo - If you strive and strive for months and years and get nowwhere in your trading efforts: Dont give up forex- but give up Metatrader!!! (Right now I am really getting a little bit angry about the relentlesness and ruthlesness with which the normal small trader -cow is here taken to the slaughterhouse. Free entry, Free drinks,- and they even play your favorite music while they slaughter you!.

After "FORICIDE" ( financial suicide by forex) I might very well create the word "to metatrader" - for the process by which the normal forex uster is separated from his money. 95 % lose everything!!! That is not unlucky or chance or randomness.. That is a relentless brutal systemic attack to your wallet .

(would you call an event that occurs with a probability of 95% - random?????, or roulettelike? (50:50)??

Oops I am getting carried away. Well if at least one poor soul lets go off metatrader after reading these lines, my job here is done. -- ..

lalala .. great song.

sunnybln

Lol, take off your tin foil hat. Blaming Metatrader for losing is quite comical. The real reason why 95% of traders fail is because of lack of discipline and poor money management. Does Metatrader have flaws.. of course it does. All platforms do. You know what has the most flaws? Human emotions. Exiting a trade to early because you see you are losing money. Or exiting a trade to late because you get greedy. What about increasing lot sizes to make up for the last loss. I was once like you, blamed the broker (although I'm not saying there aren't brokers who scam), blamed metatrader, blamed the weather. I used any and every excuse to justify why I was a losing trader. You claim you know about Forex, but I can see through all the BS. You're a pissed off rookie.

jturns23:
Lol, take off your tin foil hat. Blaming Metatrader for losing is quite comical. The real reason why 95% of traders fail is because of lack of discipline and poor money management. Does Metatrader have flaws.. of course it does. All platforms do. You know what has the most flaws? Human emotions. Exiting a trade to early because you see you are losing money. Or exiting a trade to late because you get greedy. What about increasing lot sizes to make up for the last loss. I was once like you, blamed the broker (although I'm not saying there aren't brokers who scam), blamed metatrader, blamed the weather. I used any and every excuse to justify why I was a losing trader. You claim you know about Forex, but I can see through all the BS. You're a pissed off rookie.

Hm. You might have a point. Give me a second..- ... no. I still stand for what I wrote. Of course humans have flaws and emotions tend to guide your behaviour towards an irrational diraction. That, exactly these are the flaws that metatrader and the forex system itself exploit.

And me .. being a pissed off rookie?. Well, yeah, here you might have a point. I could live with that. I have been called much worse in the past.

One point. Everyone tells you thatmartingalewill ruin you and doesnt work. Right ? Well, thats true for gambling. It is not true for forex. In gambling each round is independent from the ones before. In forex each 10 pip move is n o t independent from the distance in the same direction that went before. So If you invest 1 Lot and that moves 80 Pips you have 80 pips (profit/loss). If you invest 8 Lots - they only need to move 10 pips to give you the same result of profit or loss (80).. You dont need to double down! If you take the distances between the trading actions right (considering spread and so) you have to invest much lesser quantities that in classic gambling martingale.

Well you might say, nice idea, but in the end sooner or later you will run out of money and lose everything. With my softer martingale a little later but inevitabely.

Hmm. I say will I ? What if take two trades this way and hedge

Lotnumber is worth certain pipdistance as far as an expected target is concerned. Right now I am trading a modified hedge martingale system, that uses enourmous lot sizes and moves enourmous equity sums of money, but so far , without fail over the last couple of hundred trading rounds allway - in every single attempt, did yield the 200 Pips Profit after which are reached I close all open trades of the account immediately.

You might say, I am mixing 1000000 Liters of water of 10 degrees with 10000000 Liters of water of 5 degree just to get the 2.5 degree rise in temperature I am after. As long as you are hedged , 20, 40 , 60 lot ar not the problem. But you need an enourmous sum of money to start with. But after that it , so far , is a 100% sure fire trading system. and the amount of money you make only depends on how often you repeat the same cycle. It doesnt depend on price action any more. As long as the prices are moving. I win !

well (gosh, is it only me or does someone experience the same phenomenon.. trading makes you horny as ..(whatever). After so much of intellectual mindfucking I need some balancing counterpart by selfprescribing some manual physical therapy...... .

I come back...

sunnybln

Of course it true that metatrader was built to benefit the broker. Common sense will bring you to this conclusion.

1) Forex is largely unregulated

2)When you make money, brokers lose, so they want you to lose

3)MT4 is the largest Forex platform among brokers for a reason! Because it can be easily manipulated. Check the performance of traders among brokers who don't use MT4 and ones that do. Oanda, who has a seperate platform, has over 70% profitable traders, while FX Sol, a mt4 user has 42%.

Don't be so naive in thinking MT4 wasn't built for a purpose jturns! Perhaps you are the newbie here.

James the Giant:
Of course it true that metatrader was built to benefit the broker. Common sense will bring you to this conclusion.

1) Forex is largely unregulated

2)When you make money, brokers lose, so they want you to lose

3)MT4 is the largest Forex platform among brokers for a reason! Because it can be easily manipulated. Check the performance of traders among brokers who don't use MT4 and ones that do. Oanda, who has a seperate platform, has over 70% profitable traders, while FX Sol, a mt4 user has 42%.

Don't be so naive in thinking MT4 wasn't built for a purpose jturns! Perhaps you are the newbie here.

Now that is interesting. I didnt know that. ..->Oanda , I am coming ....

I didnt like one thing in Metatrader from the beginning I first saw it: It is the way you are f o r c e d to accept their newsletter - i.e. give away your eMail-Adress. I mean, we are talking about people willing to spend six figure money in trading. If something starts with forcing you against your will to give away some private personal detail - how good can the whole rest be ?

For those of you who still dont get the picture:

IF you use Metatrader you cannot win in forex. Metatrader is the brokers friend and only programmed and given out for free to separate you from your money! (I guess I will have T-shirts printed...)

sunnybln

Good idea with the tee shirts.

James the Giant:
Good idea with the tee shirts.

Well, to get real again: am I totally mistaken or are there serious points against my hypothesis?

sunnybln

Reason: