"Against all odds" - Highest Metatrader Profit... - page 3

sunnybln:
Well, to get real again: am I totally mistaken or are there serious points against my hypothesis? sunnybln

Yes there are enourmous CONTRAS against your assumption sunny! You web your net starting from a point where you take for grantedthat man is bad. That he only wants for his own best , sacrificing relentlessly those who don`t measutre up to him on his way.

You assume such a pearson would do anything ( anything bad) to his fellow humans just to get their money. Now, my dear sunny- where ever did you get suppport for your underlying attitude? Believe me - no one would behave like that to his fellow human. If in trouble - you will find assistance and love helps those whocannot help themselves.

Look around you- open your eyes man! Proofs and proofs of man loving each other lying around everywhere.

You are just a shizophrenic paranoid( or v.v.) somewhat intelligent but not able to really be mastering and living your live on your own. So you turn to sarcasm and pseudo- rationality to disguise your incompetency and your helplesness to live the live you really feel you deserve to live.

Deep inside you already have even given up hoping. All your Energy runs into the fassade. There is nothing really substantial behind that thin veneer of , i must admit, on first sight quite intriguing and intellectual and witty sounding aphorisms an word puns.

Who do you think youre fooling man ? You are dead already. The lights might be on - but nobodys home any more.

And that leads me to the final fundamental question: WHO will be paying for that enery bill those lamps produce ?

I pity you. Poor soul.

moi

sunnybln:
Yes there are enourmous CONTRAS against your assumption sunny! You web your net starting from a point where you take for grantedthat man is bad. That he only wants for his own best , sacrificing relentlessly those who don`t measutre up to him on his way.

You assume such a pearson would do anything ( anything bad) to his fellow humans just to get their money. Now, my dear sunny- where ever did you get suppport for your underlying attitude? Believe me - no one would behave like that to his fellow human. If in trouble - you will find assistance and love helps those whocannot help themselves.

Look around you- open your eyes man! Proofs and proofs of man loving each other lying around everywhere.

You are just a shizophrenic paranoid( or v.v.) somewhat intelligent but not able to really be mastering and living your live on your own. So you turn to sarcasm and pseudo- rationality to disguise your incompetency and your helplesness to live the live you really feel you deserve to live.

Deep inside you already have even given up hoping. All your Energy runs into the fassade. There is nothing really substantial behind that thin veneer of , i must admit, on first sight quite intriguing and intellectual and witty sounding aphorisms an word puns.

Who do you think youre fooling man ? You are dead already. The lights might be on - but nobodys home any more.

And that leads me to the final fundamental question: WHO will be paying for that enery bill those lamps produce ?

I pity you. Poor soul.

moi

Wow - ... I like that part about me being intellectual and witty!! THX Alter Ego.

BTW: Why did they STILL not fix the "Fix chart 1:1 option in Metatrader 5? There always both of the hooks come on. So you are not able to really "square" your charts (1 unit of price equals 1 unit of time), like William D. Gann used to teach? ... hmmmm could it bethat "squared charts tell you something that they dont want everyone to know? MAYBE that the stock market moves in defined vectors of equal c-squared values ( where a is price and b is time ---Pythagoras..!). Maybe that would the whole thikng make a little bit too predictable in their eyes? Is there maybe a hidden keystroke combination for those who know that enables them to really just put one hook on in the chart options menue ... ?....

well a lot of maybes.....

c`mon someone say something . I could go on commenting myself over and over but its more fun if there is another brain involved.... Lets play ... )))

sunnybln

Reason: