How to add a AlpariFS account to MT5

Hallo,

sorry for that newbe question, however, how do i add a alpariFS demo account to MT5 ... when i click on Open Account and add a new server using the AlpariFS IP Adresses and Ports of the alparifs.com site, ping is always "n/a"

http://www.alparifs.com/trading_platforms/faq/pc/

Maybe someone knows the solution to this prob ... 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Download MT5 from brokers webside - this is in generall the better choice than trying to connect manually.

Thanks for you answer, but if a have multiple accounts at different brokers i'd like to have them all merged into one instance of mt5 rather than beeing forced to install multiple ...

Gruess Gott. Keine probleme

Turn on Navigator bar. Right mouse click on Accounts - context menu - Open an account. Click "add new server" and just type "alparifs" (not IP!) then click "Scan" button. In few seconds You can see "Alpari Financial Services Ltd" demo server. Select it and click "Weiter"

PS I've checked it right now

thank you stringo for the hint ... yes it will display the alparifs demo server, however it will not login correctly ... account works in mt4 though ...

?!?!?

haemse:
thank you stringo for the hint ... yes it will display the alparifs demo server, however it will not login correctly ... account works in mt4 though ...

?!?!?

I don't know what happened on your side. I've tried it once more and open a new Alpari FS demo account 5 minutes ago.

Do you login with existing account or open a new account? What the buttons do you press? Step by step

haemse:

?!?!?
I already try it, and its work.. maybe you should open new account, not login with demo account from mt4
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Yes it works. I tried.
Reason: