I'm subscribed to many signals why ?

I'm subscribed to many signals why ? I click next, next, next, next and it's always "unsusbribe" because I'm already subscribed. So I cant choose only 1 signal ?

jonano:
I'm subscribed to many signals why ? I click next, next, next, next and it's always "unsusbribe" because I'm already subscribed. So I cant choose only 1 signal ?
Only one will work in your terminal. Two will not work at the same time, at least that is the way I understand it,. Go to your profile, unsubcribe from all signals, then choose the one you want to follow. If you want to try another..unsubscribe, and choose another...ect.   Also.. read up on the signal service.

Or install another terminal. You can have multiple of the same broker on your PC. However it would be wise to use different broker accounts as well.

E.g. At xxxx, you can open multiple accounts in your User Control Panel and I think other brokers allow that too.

Klammeraffe:

Or install another terminal. You can have multiple of the same broker on your PC. However it would be wise to use different broker accounts as well.

E.g. At xxxx, you can open multiple accounts in your User Control Panel and I think other brokers allow that too.

Please don't talk about any broker on the forum. It's against the rules.
Reason: