General - page 1376

CRUDE OIL: With the commodity rallying to halt its corrective weakness, the risk is for Crude Oil to return to the 98.22 level.This is consistent with its broader medium term uptrend now on hold. A violation of the 98.22 level will set the stage for a run at the 99.00 level with a loss there turning...
Hi All, I created a job to solve a problem on in the "job" section but I solved it in the meanwile and would like to close that job. I can't seem to find how i can do that without going through the whole process ? Thanks, W.
hi, is that possible when there are 3 open trades and if i close trade 1 then trade 2 or/and 3 can be closed forcefully also at the same time by following the trade no. 1? any ea or anything else available for that task? i dont know how to explain because english isnt my native language. i hope you...
Hello guys, that's a nice forum you have here - just found it through google. Please excuse spelling mistakes, my mother tongue is not english. I'm am trying to learn how to code my own EA but i'm not a good coder yet. I managed it to set up an easy strategy with a forex EA generator and MQL4 Code...
The two most hated currencies in the world right now are: The Japanese Yen and The British Pound. In the case of the yen, the new Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has come into power with an aggressive easing agenda (both monetary and fiscal). The yen has been getting slaughtered since November. In the...
Hello, I am looking for a Bollinger indicator that has a color option to display the upper bands in two different colors Ie: upper band increasing in blue - upper band decreasing in red lower band decreasing in blue - lower band increasing in red I would be grateful, if you could direct me to it or
Gold continues to tumble today after a brutal Friday session took the shiny yellow metal below $1600 per ounce. Over the past four months, it's fallen more than 10 percent from its October 4 high of $1798.10. In a note to clients, Deutsche Bank commodities analyst Xiao Fu has a few thoughts on why...
My EA puts custom indicator it uses on chart. So when used as EA, or in visual testing mode, it works. But when used in normal testing mode, it fails, and the indicator is not drawn on chart: Print("Chart indicator added: ", ChartIndicatorAdd(0, 0, handleEntryParabolic)); Print("Error: ",...
Hi,guys! Which book is your recommendation for a FX trader? Or which book do you think that has affeced you most ?
This weekend’s G20meeting was supposed to shed light on the state of the so-called currency war–but instead its members acted as though one didn’t exist. Real or imagined, however, emerging-market investors ignore FX at their own risks. Talk of currency wars have been heating up since Shinzo Abe...
Hi,  Can anyone tell me how I can pass object reference to function? I have tried something like this: CXmlElement ResponseXml; void Init() { (some code)   SomeMetod(ResponseXml); } void SomeMethod(CXmlElement &xml) { (some code) }  but I get error that CXmlElement variable is without type.. Anyone...
I'm trying to backtest against 2012 in MT5 on a D1 timeframe. Whether I use every tick or OHLC my history quality is only 23%. In MT4 there was a way to manage historical data. Is there a way to refresh data in MT5 or force it to re-download data from the server?  Thanks in advance.
i request to mladen to comment about this indicator. about repainting. repainting or not??? please reply.
asc.rarASCTrend 2_SSA Is it stop repaint??If it is do can you help me about this indicator...asc.rar
[Deleted]
i'm developing EA , i'm trying to get r1,r2... values from pivotlevels.mql indicator from my ea i calling like double r1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",0,0); double r2=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",1,0); double r3=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",2,0); double s1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels"...
Can anyone turn this indicator into an EA for me ? I have tried but I have no programing experience. All I need is buy/sell signals, lot size, take profit and stop loss. It would be much appreciated. fdm_entry_arrows_with_alerts.mq4
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi sought to take the heat out of a debate about currency wars on Monday but said the ECB would still have to assess the economic impact of the euro's strength. The euro hit a 15-month high against the dollar earlier this month, complicating the ECB's...
Hi guys: I'm new to the world of FOREX forums and EA's. I had a rather simple idea which looks good on paper so I was wondering if anyone could code it into an EA: 1) If the previous candle closes green (Bullish), close any existing SHORT position (if any) and then open a LONG position 2) If the...
does anyone know why there are so many new builds all the time with MT4 Alpari have had another today and assume they all will in the next few days but why are there so many did nt they not get it right the other 50+ goes? or is there a conspiracy....
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there a way to create "Simple Panel" and "color candles" with an indicator? "Simple Panel" in a separate window. (like screenshot...)
[Deleted]
Has any heard of, or using, a higher timeframe MACD signal alert - meaning an arrow/signal on the screen of the current TF? I have attached the current one, with my settings, that is very useful. Thanks TEAMTRADERmacd-dot_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4
I would like to find the MT4 for Mac without using Virtual machine. Anyone can help me?
[Deleted]
when I backtest on a date range my indicators dont generate values until some time after the start date--even several months for something like 200mva,this is hidden unless you follow the indicator data and makes for bad conparisons--or even no trades--what am I missing? thanks
The euro's exchange rate is not a policy target for the European Central Bank but it does pose a "downside risk" to inflation, ECB President Mario Draghi said on Monday. The euro hit a 15-month high against the dollar earlier this month, complicating the ECB's policy-making tasks by weighing on...
Germany will avoid recession and return to growth in the first quarter of 2013, the country's central bank has said. The Bundesbank's monthly report for February forecast that the rest of 2013 will see a gradual pick-up in activity in Europe's biggest economy. If the economy shrank again in the...
USDCHF: With USDCHF maintaining its upside tone, there is risk of further price extension. In such a case, the 9293 level, its trendline resistance could come in as the next upside objective. A cap is likely to occur here and turn it lower but if taken out, the 0.9382 level will be targeted. Further
So I'm backtesting in MT5, I'm testing on the D1 timeframe. Whether I use every tick or OHLC my history quality is only 23%, I would like to get it to 90%+. Is there a way to force the terminal to re-download data from the server?
Hello, I'm new to EA development so may be this is a silly question but anyways: the think is that after applying a template to a chart in my EA, the EA stops. How can I apply a template to an chart from an EA an keep the EA running???? Thanks in advance Juan
  payments for signal provider  (35   1 2 3 4)
I see three subscribers of my system https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1344 But I see nothing in payments Can you explain to me? thanks
Markets are down across Europe early in the trading session. England's FTSE 100 is down 0.2 percent.France's CAC 40 is down 0.2 percent. Germany's DAX is up 0.1 percent. Spain's IBEX 35 is down 0.7 percent. Italy's FTSE MIB is down 0.3 percent. Overall, it's a quiet day in Europe. However, Italy's...