General - page 1731

Hello, I am trying to write an indicator (my first). I need to the indicator to draw the average of the last 4 pivot point values. It also needs to draw the last bar's pivot point. The idea is that when the pivot point of last bar crosses above the average of 4 last bar's pivot points then it is a...
  MT4/206 issues  (2)
Just though I would see if anyone else has this problem. I have the standard non-branded MT4 terminal installed and an IBFX branded version of the client, both build 206. In my MT4 version, I can export backtest results and trade history normally. However in my IBFX version, this does not work....
  JD69strategy  (1)
Hi to everyone! I find this forum only few weeks ago and now I'm reading about jonnydenver69 strategy. I've read that he send his strategy manual on emails. And I want to ask, if enyone have this manual can you share it with me? My email: a5232@bigmir.net
Hello, I would like to create a trade that has no stop loss and profit limit associated with it. Would it be enough to specify the value 0 for the stoploss and takeprofit arguments in the OrderSend funtion? Best regards, Levente
I'm looking for three indicator: (1) Fourier Transforms http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FourierTransform.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transforms (2) Laplace Transforms http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LaplaceTransform.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace_transform (3) Z-Transforms http...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to modify TickLoggerForFXT.mq4 by Paul Hampton-Smith, but this doesn't ever go into my main loop. I've got EA's enabled and Allow Live Trading set on MT4. The comment Past File Seek shows up on the chart (and stays there...) and the file has Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close, (but no data)...
is there an ea that places orders? (sorry for such silly ?). My technique buys 3 lots at different levels and sells 3 lots at different levels. Just curios
Hey Guys, Not sure if this is the correct place to ask the question but here goes. I am using Win XP Pro SP2, with MT4 Ver4 Build 206, running normal win XP Firewall, with MT4 added as exception. also running the Free Version of AVG Antivirus. When i open my Charts, and want to create a demo account...
Hi I have developed code that attempts to predict the future price. It is fairly accurate. What I would like is to be able to see this visually. I was wondering if the MetaQuotes system could be changed to allow writing to positive positions, i.e. future dates. At the moment, the current...
  Guyver's trading journal  (572   1 2 3 4 5 ... 57 58)
Cycles with S/R Levels [ in development ] is my dear project now been working on for last 3 months mostly i got help with Gann books , Float thread at StratgeybulderFX , ForexTsd's Harmonic Thread and Bubbles thread of S/R . Will post my trades here for record . I have missed to posting the gbpusd...
Hi, My name's Steve, I'm new to the forum, fairly experienced with forex, but still pretty new to it. Tried using other people's ea's through fxddauto and didn't turn out too well, so now I'm planning on having my own custom ea's written for me so I know exactly how they work and trade Here's the...
Is there a way to lower or optimize Mt4's memory consumption? I have 5 insances running on the same server, all are good on memory, except one. All runs the same EA, using around 4,000K, and there is the one using 21,000K. The charts are down to the minimum. I used to run a very quick strategy on...
Hello, Suppose I select an order using OrderSelect(). Are the following assumptions true? 1. if (OrderCloseTime() > 0 && OrderProfit() > 0.0) then the order was closed because it reached the profit limit condition? 2. if (OrderCloseTime() > 0 && OrderProfit() < 0.0) then the order was closed...
Hello, Which function can be used to increase the lot size of a pending order? The OrderModify() function does not allow to modify the quantity. Does one have to close the current order and place a new one with the new quantity? Best regards, Levente
  Boxed GBPUSD  (13   1 2)
This is my first journal. This is a modified breakout strategy which I use on a daily basis, usually on GBPUSD, and set . These are pre-est at the start of trading usually 6am when I get up. There are 2 take profit targets. The first TP at 10 pip 1.9788, second 1.9809. There is a potenital to run...
MACD_4CZ : 4color up/dn over/under Zero Hi, guys! just made (modified) this MACD based on two sources below can someone check the code if everything allright? thank you
I would like to recreate the Vegas Tunnel EA. But I have a problem here. How do I code the MA to have multiple shadows(levels) on a EA? MA11=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,144, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);MA12=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,144, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); MA21=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,169, 0, MODE_EMA,...
  Macd Hull  (1)
Hello, I try to programer a MACD HULL to see if it is interessant. I am not strong in programming but I began. Somebody could he(it) help me has to finish him(it)? Thank you #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2...
Rapidshare is a free file sharing often used to serve the sample downloads on the archives. This short tutorial will explain to new users how to painlessly utilize the Rapidshare system: 1. Begin by simply click the link or by copying the link into your web browser. Scroll down to the bottom of the...
[Deleted]
Hi.. Anybody know how rules to use AO_Fozzy indicator? Please advise thanks.
Hello, Im lokking for the mql version of this indicator. if someone having it i will appretiate to post it for me. Regards,
  What is WMA  (2)
hi there, I am new trader and I know what is EMA and SMA but I don't know what is WMA and how to get WMA indicator. Many thanks
What do you think? I think that it's interesting. In the BACKTEST on EURUSD has worked very well. The test on NORTH Finance, FXLite, Interbank FX, Alpari with result optimal. With FIBO Group result aren't good.
Hi, I was just wondering what's the next big thing planned for the metatrader platform. Will there be a Metatrader 5, if so, what new features might be in it? Or are you guys planning some big new addition to Metatrader 4 like the genetic optimizing?
Hi, I'm looking for a forex system that can be traded on a short term time frame such as 15 min or 30 min charts that has a consistent winning record of 60% or better. Thank you Ron
hi, i'm looking for EA with only stoch 8,3,3 where by it longs then it cross under 20 and shorts when cross above 80 normal stoch work it's so simple but unfortunately i'm not a programmer