General - page 1375

manual trading - tested but it failed manual trading - tried but lost money manual trading - earning extra money manual trading - sufficient to earn life programmed EA - developing/testing programmed EA- tested but it failed programmed EA- tried but lost money programmed EA- earning extra money...
hello Community in the IBFX Demo is an automatic IBFX ( EW ) Wave Indicator integrated when I try to use this Indi in another MT4, it generates continious Alarmsignals - "I dont belong here" can anybody decode this Alarm and make this Indi work for any MT4? ...there are additional MT4 Indis on the...
It was a quiet day for news. But the markets headed up. First the scoreboard:Dow: 14,000, +119.9 pts, +0.8 percent S&P 500: 1,515, +13.1 pts, +0.8 percent NASDAQ: 3,161. +30.3 pts, +0.9 percent And now the top stories: There were no major U.S. economic or earnings announcements today. And despite...
NYU economist Nouriel Roubini – known to many by his nickname, "Dr. Doom" – is getting bullish. Roubini has been pretty negative over the past few months, despite the rally in asset prices and a general turn in sentiment toward the economy and markets on the Street. Now, it seems like Roubini is...
ufc 157 live stream ufc 157 live stream ufc 157 live stream
There's a big rally going on across Europe right now. England's FTSE 100 is up 0.7%.France's CAC 40 is up 1.9%. Germany's DAX is up 1.0%. Spain's IBEX is up 1.6%. Italy's FTSE MIB is up 1.6%. This comes ahead of the huge Italian elections this weekend. The rally comes even after the EU slashed its...
first i need to know where you get the source that many people making huge money from Forex?? Forex is difficult bro, 90% trade is losing their money in this business so i think you need think twice if want choose Forex for your career..
The European Central Bank said banks will return 61.1 billion euros ($80.5 billion) of its second three-year loan next week, half the amount forecast by economists. Some 356 financial institutions will hand back the money on Feb. 27, the first opportunity for early repayment of the second Longer...
Why is the function "OnDeinit(...)" of an Expert Advisor in the new Build -  772 - not executed?  Some problem? 
Hi, I have a simple but super profitable system that I will like someone code into an EA for the benefit of all. The concept 1. Open any currency pair and choose any timeframe 2. Place a Buy order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips and Immediately Place a Sell Order with Take Profit 10...
Hi mladen/newdigital, I was hoping you'd be kind enough to code alerts into this indicator. The alerts need to be pop up (preferably with email alert too). Conditions: BUY: Signal Line cuts Schaff from below and both are below the 15 level. SELL: Signal Line cuts Schaff from above and both are above...
EURUSD: EUR remains vulnerable as it is now trading at its rising trendline support at 1.3209 level. This level must hold to prevent a deeper weakness and possibly see the pair eventually return to the 1.3434 level. Above here will pave the way for a run at the 13519 level followed by its major...
German business confidence probably rose to an eight-month high in February, adding to signs that Europe’s largest economy is gathering strength. The Ifo institute’s business climate index, based on a survey of 7,000 executives, will climb to 104.9 from 104.2 in January, according to the median of...
Does anyone know of an indicator like this? Apparently used by hedge funds. It is a standard deviation channel that automatically draws the channel in from the most recent extreme high/low to the most recent extreme low/high over the last (x) periods. It is exactly like the indicator attached but...
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi was paid 374,124 euros ($493,694) last year, more than twice Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s $199,700 salary. The Frankfurt-based ECB published details of Draghi’s remuneration in its 2012 annual accounts today. Draghi, who succeeded...
Hi, Can someone please make EA work on ECN broker. It does work on some 5 digit brokers so I am assuming they are not true ECN brokers. Am running on Yadix ECN platform and will not open any trades. Any help appreciated. Thank you and Best rgds 1428KPBSECN.mq4 download - 2shared
Hello my dear friends here What do you think about this? This is a very special SCRIPT that makes a crazy profits, but but but this script will never work unless the following conditions are met: 1. very high fluctuation price movement like in these examples: 2- Low Spread (prefer 1 pip) 3- Fixed...
After taking a cursory look at the recent 13-Fs filed by hedge funds, it became apparent that hedge funds were scaling back their exposures to gold. George Soros was among the big names that unloaded his position. According to Goldman Sachs' new Hedge Fund Trend Monitor report, hedge funds in...
  MT5 Data  (16   1 2)
I know that there has been a number of questions relating to the historical data on MT5 but none of them seem to have a good answer to solve the issue..... My first issue: My broker has had some problems with MT5 and it has frozen the feed to clients for upto 40 minutes at a time. Now there are gaps
Key points: Strongest rise in output since March 2011 New order growth remains strong, but slower than January Job creation at three-month low Input price inflation slows, but remains strong The Markit Flash U.S. ManufacturingPurchasing Managers’ Index (PMI™) signalled further expansion of the U.S....
Capital Market is undergoing its self-regulated Q1 reality check of pitting financial markets progress against the real economy. The discouraging story surrounding the global real economy has resulted in risk-off trading strategies winning out. Perceived safe-haven assets such as the dollar and...
Hi again... I have recently made the same request on icho trend indicator and mr tools has kindly modified the indi just the way I want it.. Thank you.. I do have another indicator that need the same modification - I like the display of this indicator to be in a histo bar format in the indicator...
This is another ugly start to the day. Remember, yesterday the US took it on the chin. Commodities got crushed and stocks fell nicely on slightly hawkish Fed minutes. Today: the pain is in Europe. Flash PMI from across the Eurozone is coming in bad. France was especially bad. Germany is down 1.8%....
Forex Buffalo Forex Signals Factory |USD/CHF BUY|21.02.2013 USD/CHF BUY ------------- BUY:0.93038 SL:0.92716 Take Profit Levels ----------------- tp1 - 5 pips,tp2 - 10 pips,tp3 - 15 pips Friends i got it this signals from Facebook side realforexsignals page and Forex Buffalo Forum side freely . Also...
Hallo all.. Some one have EA simple marti which has a parameter like this OP every tick. lot : 0.1 TP : 25 pipstep : 20 slippage : 3 multiply : 2 thanks.. i have exp EA but not work anymore. i dont have mq4 this file.
Hi, So far storage has been working great and I am very pleased but today I am having a problem. I can connect to storage from my browser but not from MetaEditor :( See image below: EDIT: It is working now but in the future if possible I would like to know why this happened. Was it a serve side...
Hi, I added a new buffer(trend) so i could call it using icustom from my ea and i also added a new external variable, the description is inside of the indicator. Every time i change the settings of the indicator alone on the chart i get "uninit reason 5" or when i cal it from the ea i get...
When weekend, the price donot move, how to let it do this function to debug the indicator?   int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                 const int prev_calculated,                 const datetime& time[],     // Time                 const double& open[],       // Open                 const...
Can you help me to determine that i am knowledgeable enough in FOrex? My virtual account in demo account increased rapidly.
  Willing to risk.  (20   1 2)
Risk is always present in all business. Without taking risk you will not have a chance to make more money. It is important to know and examine the risk appetite in dealing to Forex