Download MetaTrader 5

issue with signal subscription

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you want to deposit to your account? Do this in any convenient way!
David Palasz
David Palasz 2014.05.20 23:12 

hi guys

I've been using this software for a day previously I did actualy use a signal subscrypt. from Copenhagen could easly access all the data available and use it prior,but now dont know why I can't access any of the signals available. Obviosuly when I try to subscribe it asking for a login and password so once I typing it in nothing happening alike the password or login were wrong but they aren't.

Do anyone know or had a similar problem before?? 

Rogerio Figurelli
Rogerio Figurelli 2014.05.22 10:20  
10044223:

hi guys

I've been using this software for a day previously I did actualy use a signal subscrypt. from Copenhagen could easly access all the data available and use it prior,but now dont know why I can't access any of the signals available. Obviosuly when I try to subscribe it asking for a login and password so once I typing it in nothing happening alike the password or login were wrong but they aren't.

Do anyone know or had a similar problem before?? 

Are you sure your broker really offer trading signals?
David Palasz
David Palasz 2014.05.22 13:26  

Yes I am sure. I used it when I first join the platform but after a day when I tried to change subscription next day I wasn't able to subscribe

Rogerio Figurelli
Rogerio Figurelli 2014.05.22 13:51  
10044223:

Yes I am sure. I used it when I first join the platform but after a day when I tried to change subscription next day I wasn't able to subscribe

Thanks, so if your account is all OK too, with money of course, I suggest you contact Service Desk.
David Palasz
David Palasz 2014.05.22 14:38  

is there a service desk??

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2014.05.22 14:42  
To add comments, please log in or register