issue with signal subscription

hi guys

I've been using this software for a day previously I did actualy use a signal subscrypt. from Copenhagen could easly access all the data available and use it prior,but now dont know why I can't access any of the signals available. Obviosuly when I try to subscribe it asking for a login and password so once I typing it in nothing happening alike the password or login were wrong but they aren't.

Do anyone know or had a similar problem before?? 

10044223:

hi guys

I've been using this software for a day previously I did actualy use a signal subscrypt. from Copenhagen could easly access all the data available and use it prior,but now dont know why I can't access any of the signals available. Obviosuly when I try to subscribe it asking for a login and password so once I typing it in nothing happening alike the password or login were wrong but they aren't.

Do anyone know or had a similar problem before?? 

Are you sure your broker really offer trading signals?

Yes I am sure. I used it when I first join the platform but after a day when I tried to change subscription next day I wasn't able to subscribe

10044223:

Yes I am sure. I used it when I first join the platform but after a day when I tried to change subscription next day I wasn't able to subscribe

Thanks, so if your account is all OK too, with money of course, I suggest you contact Service Desk.

is there a service desk??

Reason: