Download MetaTrader 5

Demo version of product

To add comments, please log in or register
Olawale Adenagbe
Olawale Adenagbe  
Are there any restrictions to creating demo versions of products that can be run in the terminal?
Rogerio Figurelli
Rogerio Figurelli  
verdure:
Are there any restrictions to creating demo versions of products that can be run in the terminal?
Hi verdure, the only restriction I know is creativity.
Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
verdure:
I noticed, that when submitting a new product I was warned about unacceptable limitations - symbol and time limitations were in that list, and a few more. But I am no longer a seller, so I cannot confirm currently.
Sergio D. Rocha
Sergio D. Rocha  
I think this restriction apply to the paid products to avoid that you create a indicator vg, and then charge for each pair limiting its scope to single one, but if you look in the market will find the paid with out restrictions and a demo restricted.
Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
7pasos:
I think this restriction apply to the paid products to avoid that you create a indicator vg, and then charge for each pair limiting its scope to single one, but if you look in the market will find the paid with out restrictions and a demo restricted.
No doubt that. Apparently there are many limited demo siblings in the market, and sometimes it is the only way how to demonstrate their operation. Just I noticed the remark, so I replied.
Olawale Adenagbe
Olawale Adenagbe  

Thanks all...your comments are quite insightful.

Cheers. 

To add comments, please log in or register