Demo version of product

Are there any restrictions to creating demo versions of products that can be run in the terminal?

verdure:
Are there any restrictions to creating demo versions of products that can be run in the terminal?
Hi verdure, the only restriction I know is creativity.

verdure:
I noticed, that when submitting a new product I was warned about unacceptable limitations - symbol and time limitations were in that list, and a few more. But I am no longer a seller, so I cannot confirm currently.

I think this restriction apply to the paid products to avoid that you create a indicator vg, and then charge for each pair limiting its scope to single one, but if you look in the market will find the paid with out restrictions and a demo restricted.

7pasos:
I think this restriction apply to the paid products to avoid that you create a indicator vg, and then charge for each pair limiting its scope to single one, but if you look in the market will find the paid with out restrictions and a demo restricted.
No doubt that. Apparently there are many limited demo siblings in the market, and sometimes it is the only way how to demonstrate their operation. Just I noticed the remark, so I replied.

Thanks all...your comments are quite insightful.

Cheers. 

Reason: