General - page 1366

hi. i attached an ea which closes all open positions and all pending orders once a defined profit target is reached. and we should input our previous equity and the profit target in dollars in this ea. so. what i want it to do is, it should automatically consider the current equity as previous...
Société Générale strategists are warning clients of another "Eurozone shockwave" coming this spring. In fact, they say it's going to be one of the three major themes driving global currency markets for the rest of 2013. The Italian election yielded inconclusive results, and it's looking more and...
Hearing another success story of the Forex trader might besomething as old to some people, or just as motivating to others. I think thatwriting each others success and failing stories will be at least useful to manyForex traders. Experienced and professional Forex traders can say that parttime Forex...
Prominent hedge fund manager Kyle Bass – whose big trade right now, known as the "widowmaker" in market circles, is betting against Japanese government bonds – gave a talk at the University of Chicago last week. During the talk, someone asked him about the Japan trade. People call it the...
The euro erased its losses against the dollar to trade slightly higher in mid-morning trade on Thursday. The euro was last at $1.2970 on Reuters data, up 0.1 percent on the day. It had earlier fallen to a three-month low of $1.2910 after the release of U.S. jobless claims and current account data....
Hello could some one fix this? I found this indicator in Perky's scalping thread, this indicator is lsma applied to a Williams 20%, this a good indicator but it needs a small fix, I think that as images are self explanatory. Thanks in advance.
I want to know somebody help me how code to build chart graphic from detailstatement account trading history when we export to html
The Stock market is a scary and threatening for many persons that are new to the buying into scene. These fears generally arise from not knowing what is going on in the stock market tips sphere. If you have determined that it is time that you start to invest it is significant that you take the time
  Hide Indicators  (3)
How to doo to hide indicators in VisualMode Testing windows? like HideTestIndicators(), in MT4? thanks
Hello! this topic was previosuly mentioned, but somewhat faded away... So anybody know any good anti-decompile protection solutions? So far i looked into the main google result for "Decompiler Protection Solution", however they seemed not interested once it was established that they might have to...
  Market Activity  (9)
Hello, is there a method or trick how to detect market activity, like detecting ticks WITHOUT using EA, script or inidcator ? Thank you
Hey all, Very straight forward what I am looking for All I want is a script to monitor a position on the given market at hand and to then close out a percent of the overall lot value of my choice (e.g. lots open 0.50 - close out 50% = 0.25 left open) if price should close ABOVE (on short sells) the...
The European Parliament on Wednesday called for a fresh negotiation of a contested European Union budget for the rest of the decade that was agreed by leaders at a summit last month. MEPs voted 506 in favour and 161 against with 23 abstentions on a resolution that sought changes, including...
someone please add alert to this indicator when it draws buy and sell arrows
Hello, How to be alerted by email of private messages received in my MQL5 inbox? Thanks !
I'm new to mt5 trading platform . I want to ask if i can use Trailing Stop and Break Even EA in mt5 trading platform. Thanks
In my opinion, I would not believe because Forex is all about timing, you just need to wait and see how does your trading method works.
Hallo all Someone can help me edit this EA to have TP in money Thank's
Hello, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out and edit this indicator. Ideally I would like the indicator to just display "Market info" "Buyers and sellers". If thats not possible switch the order so that info is first in the display box? Hope this makes sense.
Hello everyone, I came across a very nice article by Chris Capre. I would like to extract few important parts of this article for your concern. "There seems to be some fascination with newer/beginning traders to find this perfect setup, this small set of circumstances that give price action the...
after i have make 6 EAs by using indicator i find that lagging is the fatal problem of indicator,developer including MT5 developer shouldn't spend time on it any more. by the way , i just know mql4, but not mql5~
Hello, i am looking for comfortable inbuild functions to access News feed and or calendar. I searched in the help and found nothing. Any information about this would be useful. Thank you 
Hi, I trying the get the value of negatif profit using POSITION_PROFIT but the result show the positif value. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| rt.mq5 |//| Copyright 2013,...
that way, that even if you scroll the chart, the label remains fixed to time and price. Thank you
Hello all. I recently opened a Live account in TradersWay with the intent to subscribe a MT4 signal. The problem is that on ECN accounts the pairs are named diferently ex: EURUSDi instead of EURUSD So the sbsription warns that the pairs are not available. How can i overcome this ?...
Hello to all in this comunity and my short story about problem. My experience in forex market is round 4 years. 2 years i traning with demo accounts and now is about 2 years with real money,(lost about 10 000 euros) but i never did withrawal.I don't know wath is going on with me, looks like mistic....
The U.S. economy added 236k jobs in February and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent. As slow as hiring has been, small businesses have been hiring far less than the big corporations. From TD Securities' Millan Mulraine: Labor market underperformance: The small business sector has generally...
I am just using the existing EA with 5 minutes timeframe, EURO/USE
For nearly two decades, we've counted on China to be the perpetual growth machine that would power the world's economy. But as many have observed, that era is slowly coming to an end. Jefferies recently published a massive 426-page report that boils down what we can expect in this next phase of...
Dear Forum I am a 46 y/o professional investment banker (semi-retired) turned private futures market trader and professional abstract artist. I (together with 2 partners) have floated a company that has conceived of a completely unique set of instruments (futures/options-like) that can easily be