General - page 1362

Today the Cyprus parliament voted overwhelmingly to reject a bailout deal that was agreed to by the President this past weekend. The bailout would have imposed a one-off levy on all bank depositors, a form of confiscation that the public is furious about, and which politicians are (understandably)...
Knowing the basic rules of having the proper knowledge about the Forex market is the most effective way to earn profit. Technical and fundamental analysis should apply correctly to minimize losses and to be able not to waste your time in trading.
  Is forex helpful for Students ?  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
It helps in many ways. Using Forex students can earn money which is good. They can spend that money on their education. Other thing is they can get an idea about what is the purpose of make this money making process. What is the meaning of Buying and Selling. Disadvantage is as Students they...
Would you mind to share your best trading experience here? For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.
it possible session channel indicators. http://www.haskayafx.com/multiplilinear.jpg
I am using Mac(s), I installed those agents inside virtualbox and it is okay for many months without any problem. However it seem didn't connect to *.agents.mql5.com anymore since Feb 17, so it won't get jobs from mql5 network anymore. anyone know what's the problem? below is the current log file
Quick - What's the key attribute to charting and technical analysis? Trends! Think you know everything you need to know about trading with trends? Even if you think there is nothing new you can learn about trends, I challenge you to leave this presentation without once...
  arrow  (11   1 2)
Hi, after the last update an arrow appears at the point of each trade open and close candle.Is there a way I can disable this?
Cyprus’s parliament rejected an unprecedented levy on bank deposits, dealing a blow to European plans to force savers to shoulder part of the country’s bailout in a standoff that risks renewed tumult in the euro area. Cypriot legislators in the capital Nicosia voted 36 against the proposal with none...
Tuesday, the Financial Times reported that the FBI has joined the SEC in a probe of computer trading to prevent market manipulation caused by electronic trading strategies. They’re specifically going after algorithmic trading and high-frequency trading (HFT) strategies. The effort falls under the...
If you’re going to get into the foreign exchangemarket you need tolearn from the bestand Tradingforex.com is by far the best.
According to MNI, Michalis Sarris, the Cypriot Finance Minister, has resigned on Tuesday. However, Cyprus President Anastasiades has rejected Sarris' resignation. The EUR/USD is trading back below 1.2900 again after bottoming at 1.2880 on Monday. source ...
I get this response when sending a pending order with ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED expiration: 2013.03.18 00:26:10 - Error Sending Buy Stop: 4756 (invalid expiration) 2013.03.18 00:26:10 - Volume = 0.04 Entry = 1.30655 SL = 1.29068 TP = 1.32036 Bid/Ask = 1.29176/1.29182 Exp: 2013.03.18 00:30:00 Even...
hi I'm new to mt5 and haven't done any programming in years. I thought it would come back to me fairly quickly but had a bit of a scare when I seen the expert Advisor code. Does anyone know if there are any mql5 courses available
  trading signals  (2)
hi I've being looking into subscribing to those signals as they do seem impressive. has anyone had anyone had any bad experiences? and how much is a credit. Andrew
I am trying to log variable values using File Functions but for unknown reason no file is created and nothing is logged :( Below is a simple example. Is it so that these functions are not usable with the tester? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Here's Societe Generale's review of some of the tail risks, or unlikely scenarios, out there. For now, they believe we should be more worried about the downside risks.read more ...
OPEN TRADES (Opened 12:40 AM) 3/19/2013 EUR/USD Buy at 1.2946 Stop at 1.2896 Target at 1.3006 3/19/2013 GBP/USD Buy at 1.5128 Stop at 1.5078 Target at 1.5188
Hi, this is the market clock gadget showing trading hours of major Stock Exchanges in UTC on one dial. Each concentric segment on a dial shows trading session time of one of the stock markets (grey sectors for current non working/orange sectors for current open stock exchanges). Market...
Concentration is the best way to prevent possible losses in trading currency. If we can't stay focus to our trade I think we should need to exit for a while to protect our trading account and to make a clear decision in analyzing a chart.
  Forex is for every profession.  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Everyone is welcome to trade in Forex market, there is no limit working here. You can make Forex as your full time job or even a part time only. Market is open in 24 hours.
There's still no deal in Cyprus. As it stands, the government does not have the votes to pass the bank levy that would be required in order to reopen the banks without a financial collapse. Negotiations remain underway to reschedule the tax (make it more progressive; have it fall more on those with...
Make the time format everywhere not YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS, but YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS.xxx where xxx is milliseconds. I think you know how much happens in one second and in case of bad debugger info from terminal helps a lot. Will you please in the next build ? ;)
Hello, Has anyone else encountered trying to setup signals for an account that mql5 is saying is already in use?? It is my trading account and I know it is not being used for signals. How can this be. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking in your general direction admin.... :)
They will truly teach you how to be successful atwhat you’re trying to accomplish.These guyshave been at it for a long, long time. Tradingforex.comisthere, they have the tools,they will share their tools with you and they will truly teach you how to besuccessful.
The UBS analyst team has cut its EUR/USD forecast for the one-month and tree-month windows and after expecting 1.37 in 1-month and 1.30 in 3-month, the bank is expecting now the pair going to 1.3000 in 1-M and 1.28 in 3-M windows. However, UBS expects the "euro to trade back to 1.20 against the...
[Deleted]
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/controls/cscrollh If I the scrollbar(CScrollH) with the mouse move, move the chart. How do I disable the chart scroll?
Germany’s role in imposing the euro bloc’s first levy on bank deposits, in Cyprus, shows Chancellor Angela Merkel’s dilemma in explaining to voters facing September elections why they should pick up the tab for another bailout. “I have to go to my constituency and explain to my people in my...
Citi chief economist Willem Buiter has been one of the skeptics towards official policy over the course of the Eurozone crisis. Ever since ECB President Mario Draghi put markets to bed for an extended rest in July with his "whatever it takes to save the euro" speech, Buiter has been pointing out the...
  Scalping  (9)
Hi to all..I'm new to scalping..I'm getting confused on this forum also because there is a lot of material inside..I ask for advice on the best scalping strategies to start trading. Thanks in advance.