Where to get real quotes without holes - page 3

Forex_Noob:
Evade? From what?) Ok, let me clarify the situation. For my forex broker I used Alfa's quotes, but they have their own time zone (Moscow) and after the prolongation of the trading day I got extra intraday candles, that´s why all my indices widened. VTB 24 does not allow trading bots, so their server was useless. All other Russian brokers are questionable. Why do I do not need kitchen, I do not need left quotes that will reflect badly on my EA and its results. Now I am looking for a source of real market quotes.

Do I understand you correctly? Alpha does not suit you for two reasons:

1. Moscow time on the chart.

2. a longer trading session.

sandex:

By form and close.
The market is static, forms repeat themselves... so the targets are appropriate to the form. No bot can foresee the distortions of reality (IMHO, of course)

sandex:
Yes, I saw the clue, I meant the shape of the chart. I have a trading system that doesn't care about the numbers, but about the shape and has the right to live.

What if shape == model, which is based on geometry?

I can't imagine a form without figures, that's why we skip it.

voix_kas:

Do I understand you correctly? Alpha does not suit you for two reasons:

1. Moscow time on the chart.

2. a longer trading session.

No, not really. The trading session is now normal (as on terminals with GMT). But the bars are drawn according to Moscow time. That is why new bars appeared (beginning of Saturday and end of Sunday). The indices consider that and the reality is distorted. For example AO absorbs unnecessary candlesticks very well:) Anything over an hour is a fiasco.

If all the points of a geometric figure are displaced by the same amount and in the same direction, the geometry of the figure will not change.

sandex:

If all points of a geometric figure are shifted by the same amount and in the same direction, the geometry of the figure will not change.

but will no longer correspond to the predicted targets.

sergeev:

Hello again. :))

This is the third time I've asked you

which bank or ECN site do you want quotes from?

but you're giving me a hard time.

Hi there! I'm telling you for the third time I don't care! AS LONG AS THEY'RE REAL! One minute I'm dodging, the next I'm suffering. From now on I'll be like, "Well, you're stupid." The answer I'm waiting for is "work with quotes from (specify which) broker. They have quotes that correspond to reality, no nonsense about 200 pps and gaps also correspond to reality and so on. "

Silent:

but will no longer meet the projected targets.

So the targets will also shift by the same amount and in the same direction.

sandex:

If all the points of a geometric figure are shifted by the same amount and in the same direction, the geometry of the figure will not change.
The points are shifted unevenly. A square makes a rectangle. And the targets are set on the basis of equality of sides:)

And why, I've accounted for offset and direction, so no distortion.
Reason: