MT5 real account broker

Hello all, i encountered a problem because i have develop some indicators and EA's on MT5 but all major brokers dont use MT5 on real accounts, some of them use MT5 only on demo account, can u tell me please good brokers that use MT5 on real accounts, it will be prefered if they have a lot of currency pairs (28 or something like that),

Thanks a lot.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

There are brokers with plans. I watch the ads here to see if any are live yet.

Google says, InstaForex has real MT5 accounts.

speki:
Google says, InstaForex has real MT5 accounts.

Thanx, looks like instaforex will do the trick, :D

aleloa:
Thanx, looks like instaforex will do the trick, :D

Nordfx.com also has MT5 real accounts 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Can Metaquotes publish a list of brokers using MT5 on real accounts and keep this list updated on a monthly basis?  This will go a long way to promote the use of MT5.

• www.mql5.com

williamwong:

Can Metaquotes publish a list of brokers using MT5 on real accounts and keep this list updated on a monthly basis?  This will go a long way to promote the use of MT5.

i agree

aleloa:
i agree
williamwong:

I agree also. Does it exit this list?

I have been searching also using Google, to locate real MT5 Brokers..... I am not finding any except for the two on this page

aleloa:
i agree
Can get the MT5 brokers to provide two trading accounts? All the buy trades can be done in one account and all the sell trades can be done in another account. This way we can hedge using our EAs. We would only require MQL5 to provide us with the command to place all the buy trades in one account and all the sell trades in another account.  

Subscribe
  • metatrader5.blogspot.com
List of brokers with the availability of the Metatrader 5 Trading Terminal: 1. Alpari link 2. FXDD: link 3. Broco: link 4. Gallant FX: link 5. NordFX: link 6. Tradeview Forex: link 7. Tadawul FX: link 8. ODL Markets: link List of Metatrader 4 brokers, who will probably offer the Metatrader 5 Trading Terminal in the near future: 1...
Reason: