Mountain-/Area-Chart in MetaTrader - page 2

arroganzmaschine:
But how do I identify 3 tops in a 1min chart in a day? How can I get three same prices?

arroganzmaschine

:):)

Didn't you say that you have the 3 exactly same prices?

For identifying tops use iHighest(). For identifying bottoms, use iLowest(). Store the values to some array or variables and then compare them

mladen:
arroganzmaschine

:):)

Didn't you say that you have the 3 exactly same prices?

For identifying tops use iHighest(). For identifying bottoms, use iLowest(). Store the values to some array or variables and then compare them

Thank you that's what I wanted to know.

iHighest is the current day?

arroganzmaschine:
Thank you that's what I wanted to know. iHighest is the current day?

arroganzmaschine

iHighest() has the following parameters :

[TD="width: 100%"]Series array identifier. It can be any of the Series array identifier enumeration values.

[TR]

[TD]count

[TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Number of periods (in direction from the start bar to the back one) on which the calculation is carried out.

[TR]

[TD]start

[TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Shift showing the bar, relative to the current bar, that the data should be taken from.
symbol

[/TD]

- [/TD] Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current symbol.

[/TD]

[/TR]

timeframe

[/TD]

- [/TD] Timeframe. It can be any of Timeframe enumeration values. 0 means the current chart timeframe.[/TD]

[/TR]

type

[/TD]

-

So, it depends on the time frame you use in the time frame parameter as well as on the current chart time frame and count (how many bars back from the current bar to look for the highest value)

mladen:
arroganzmaschine

iHighest() has the following parameters :

[TD="width: 100%"]Series array identifier. It can be any of the Series array identifier enumeration values.

[TR]

[TD]count [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Number of periods (in direction from the start bar to the back one) on which the calculation is carried out.

[TR]

[TD]start [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Shift showing the bar, relative to the current bar, that the data should be taken from.
symbol[/TD] -[/TD] Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current symbol.[/TD]

[/TR]

timeframe[/TD] -[/TD] Timeframe. It can be any of Timeframe enumeration values. 0 means the current chart timeframe.[/TD]

[/TR]

type[/TD] -
So, it depends on the time frame you use in the time frame parameter as well as on the current chart time frame and count (how many bars back from the current bar to look for the highest value)

Fine, thanks! Have to try it!

Reason: