Tester Stopped because OnInIt Failed

Hi!   I'm very new to all of this, and I've been trying to test out some of the EAs in the market.  The majority of them don't work for testing, and the journal says "Tester stopped because Oninit failed."  Am I doing something wrong?  Or are the EAs that do this not working right?  Any insight or reference to something I can read on the matter would be met with my most profound appreciation!  :-)

Gracias 

FranciscoDancon:

Hi!   I'm very new to all of this, and I've been trying to test out some of the EAs in the market.  The majority of them don't work for testing, and the journal says "Tester stopped because Oninit failed."  Am I doing something wrong?  Or are the EAs that do this not working right?  Any insight or reference to something I can read on the matter would be met with my most profound appreciation!  :-)

Gracias 

Oninit failed mean Initialization failed; there is no point in continuing testing because of fatal errors. For example, failed to create an indicator that is required for the work of the Expert Advisor.

See : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/events#oninit

We recommend that you contact the EA's developer and tell him/her the problem, it is better to include screenshots.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Functions / Event Handling Functions
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Functions / Event Handling Functions
  • www.mql5.com
Language Basics / Functions / Event Handling Functions - Documentation on MQL5

achidayat:

Oninit failed mean Initialization failed; there is no point in continuing testing because of fatal errors. For example, failed to create an indicator that is required for the work of the Expert Advisor.

See : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/events#oninit

We recommend that you contact the EA's developer and tell him/her the problem, it is better to include screenshots.

then how we contact the EA's developer ???

sh4ron:
then how we contact the EA's developer ???
Please don't double post.