General - page 1701

I want to know how I can get all orders from the account history. The HistoryTotal() function only return the number of history orders that are loaded in the terminal. Is there a way to load ALL orders - even the ones that are not loaded in the terminal?
I have came across a site called forexnewstrader.com .A forex signal service. Is there anyone knows about this site? A reliable service or a scam?
  Trade context is busy !?  (15   1 2)
It would be grateful if somebody tell me what problem caused a EA occasionally (about 50%) fails to open an order with the error #146. According to stderror.mqh, it is Trade context is busy. Is it a problem of broker , my internet connection or EA ? Thanks in advance. Nomura
First I would like to say thanks to anyone who helps me with this EA. Im a newb at programming and have been working really hard to try and get an EA that will trade based on the standard momentum indicator. My idea is to only have one position open at a time. If no position is open then the EA will...
When first registering I have to tick to accept the newsletter , because I cant find anywhere a cost for it , I wont tick it unless I know if there is a cost factor or what I am getting myself in for, could someone enlighten me please. Thanks in advance
hi all any one know how to make this indicator not to give lots of signals i want the code which make the indicator dosnt give many signals...i mean the code which prevent appearing the same signals here is the indicator http://www.arabictrader.com/vb/uploaded/6221_TEST.rar and here is the pic
  EMA50 Pressure  (3)
Hi guys! I would like to share my strategy with all of you. I'm just using EMA50 for my trade, using M5,M15,M30 & H1 chart. I calculate the difference between current price with the EMA50, positive or negative value. From there I can see clearly market trend and I just follow the trend. I'm also can...
Hello everybody I am using metatrader 4. I would really appreciate the help of any of you since I have not found any explanation to my doubts yet and I have already posted this message in lots of forums but I have not received an answer yet. These doubts are driving me crazy. I am stuck with a...
At first i want to say that Metratrader is a very cool package, however, i feel that the Stratregy Tester is lacking the possibility to test on a different period than the one used for the optimization, will it be possible to add such of feature to simulate the walk forward optim (eg running the
  Dynamic SL  (9)
I have a rough idea in my mind, and my be a discovered one Is it possible to write an EA script to change the SL dynamically (something like trailing stop) by the value of an indicator, e.g. MA ? I mean closing the trade when the price hits a MA indicator. Of course, the main EA trading system is...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need programmers to help us out to develop an indicator. I've attached the original indicator that needed to modify. * I need this indicator to work on all the time frames, rather than daily chart, its a breakout strategy. Must be able to input no of bars of breakout (its done i guess by the...
How to open new order in oposite direction,I mean if open long then after close that order next to be short and if current order is short then after closing that order next one to be long??? Jeff //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Average.mq4...
Hello, The default MACD installed with Metatrader seems to function very differently from MACDs with other charting software. I'm using a 5,34,5 MACD as part of my trading system and found that with MetaTrader the system yielded far fewer trade signals than usual. I then compared my template with...
Would that be possible to create a script so when the Stochastic on M5.M15 and 1H all on oversold it sound an alarm whether it is from computer's speaker or the speaker from the sound card. Thank you Clit Eastwood
Hello Everybody, I'm trying to match 1 indicators signal to another indicator . OK my main indicator is a MTFstoch and I'm using 4 of them stacked at bottom of chart. I have found a stoch indicator that puts the Stoch levels on the chart(Big Stochastic v1.1 Combo), But the mtfstoch and the Big
So, who knows how to change the time period on all open charts simultaneously? I have 18 charts up right now and I would like a fast way to change them all from H1 to M15, for example. If there is a way, I haven’t been able to figure it out. I searched the forums but no luck. If this cannot...
  My Blog  (3)
Greeting I thought I would invite everyone to my trading blog. http:index
  SnakeForce  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Can anyone advise where I can find full description of SnakeForce and SnakeBorder indicators ?
  The Genius Expert  (13   1 2)
Hello every one. for a long time I think of a great big expert . I reash to fact that the big thing building by group of really men , then ; I suggest to build an expert consist of several setratigies every setratigy represent a part of expert , we will divide the work on the members who want to
Hi I found this moving average cross over indicator that draw arrow of buy and sell. What I found that it is cheating 1 bar ahead and re-paint it. The indicator is attached. Please some one help me. Below is the Code::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /*...
Greetings, Does any one know if the AccountProfit() report the daily account profit, the open order account profit, or the total history of the account profit? My goal is to add a code to a MT4 expert to stop trading when the DAILY account profit (not the open order) reaches 20-30 pips of profit...
I everyone found this website Forex Forum Search Engine its great it searchs all the forex and metatrader forums available on the web, can someone give a review? i think is made by brazilians thanks!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// i=0; buy=0; sell=0; orders=OrdersTotal(); for (i=0;i<=orders;i++) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_TICKET); price_open=OrderOpenPrice(); if (price_open==price_buy) buy=1; if
Can we start this discussion on how the banks trade forex. Since there are many talented and educated members in this forum maybe this will increase our understanding of the forex business. Please post your info on this. thanks in advance.
Hello every one . We know the code in neta trader work every receive signal , can we make the code work every second or until receive signal , whatever earlieset . thank you very much .
What is the difference between the demo accounts and a real live account? Besides being able to trade I mean. Are the servers you can connect to any faster or have a higher uptime? I notice the demo server periodically disconnects me for a few seconds and then reconnects me. Could that just be my...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article 2 Months of Registration (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/216) has been published. The results of two-month registration are given in the article. Over 1100 people have applied for participation in the Championship. The...
Hello, just wondering if someone could add for me code to this EA for MaxOpenOrders so I can limit the amount of max trades EA is allowed to open. Thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MA envelope exhausting system |...
The problem described in the 2d post "Bug with GlobalVariableSetOnCondition() ?" does not occure with build 210. But there is a new problem (regression ??). In the program test below, I create a global variable and assign "0". Then I call GlobalVariableSetOnCondition() on this new variable with...