How to activate licence

Hello

I bought a expert advisor, how can i download it and activate the licence?

You can either look it up on the MQL5.com site on market, there is a download choice on that page, or through your trading platform.

JD4:
You can either look it up on the MQL5.com site on market, there is a download choice on that page, or through your trading platform.

No there is no download choice on the website,  they made it no easy. You have to log in on your metatrader 4 platform, within the platform you must log in your mql5 account --> tools --> options--> community , once you have put your username + pass , you go down to tab markets and select purchased , from there you can download and activate a licence for the EA. 

Funny enough they didn't even give you these simple instructions in their email....

Teeva Franssen:

No there is no download choice on the website,  they made it no easy. You have to log in on your metatrader 4 platform, within the platform you must log in your mql5 account --> tools --> options--> community , once you have put your username + pass , you go down to tab markets and select purchased , from there you can download and activate a licence for the EA. 

Funny enough they didn't even give you these simple instructions in their email....

Was the e-mail from MQ or from the EA seller?  As far as the website, I have not tried buying paid EAs or indicators, but I know the free ones I looked up there is a download button on the left side, and below that, if the "seller" has other items available, a link or links below to the others.
Reason: