Statement of Metaquotes needed for "no connect" bug since Build 830

A lot of people claim now having the "no connect error" since Build 830.

We urgently need a statement of Metaquotes company for that horrible bug that came with Build 830

that crashes and freezes terminals or makes a reconnect to broker servers impossible.

- Is Metaquotes aware of this bug and accepts its existence ?

- Is Metaquotes working on that bug ?

- Does Meatquotes jave new information about  direction on what component the bug relays an ?

- Is Metaquotes in contact contact to find with EA vendors

- Is Metaquotes in contact to find a solution with brokers

Reported to service since weeks and no answer, service people of Metaquotes claim "not to know about". This is surely NOT the reality.

Regards, Thorsten Rohweder

Thorsten Rohweder:

We urgently need a statement of Metaquotes company for that horrible bug that came with Build 830

that crashes and freezes terminals or makes a reconnect to broker servers impossible.

- Does Meatquotes jave new information about  direction on what component the bug relays an ?

Reported to service since weeks and no answer, service people of Metaquotes claim "not to know about". This is surely NOT the reality.

Sorry, I wish this reply was more helpful, but IDK of any of MQ's policies or activities related to this problem.  I just had to LOL at the Meatquotes line.  This was not meant to be mean, I know it was a typo, but it made me laugh, and made my day a little more enjoyable.

I never found this no connection issue in build 830.

Anyway the latest MT4 now is build 840.... have you still experiencing this connection issue?

One thing that would be helpful in the future is to post which platform (MT4 or 5) you are talking about when posting messages like this.  Although, now that I think of it, anyone that would actually be able to help in this situation would probably already know which one is which.

Thorsten Rohweder:

I agree completely. Still no statement nowhere form MetaQuotes. I am still having the same issue with Build 840 of my MT4 terminals on my VPS. Copy of comment in other post:

I am having the same issue like the guys of below comment. This is a serious disappointment of MetaTrader 4. For 3 months all my EAs where running without interruption on my VPS. Since the "upgrade" to build 830 I am having the "no connection" issue several times a day. I missed already some good trades and open positions haven't been closed when they should have. This is completely unacceptable and unprofessional that MetaQuotes takes so long to fix this issue. I will look into the other platforms like Multicharts and Tradestation. Finally I know why MetaQuotes is a platform only for non-professionals! 

MT4 840 shows the same problem.

Metaquotes keeps the ticket open, vendors ans customers wait for answer.

Too much time gone , no information yet.

Reason: