I have 3 mt4 account from different brokers, can I use 1 mql5 account to subscribe 3 different signals to that 3 mt4?

I have 3 mt4 account from different brokers, can I use 1 mql5 account to subscribe 3 different signals to that 3 mt4?

I have tried to do so, but MQL5 always linked to broker A's MT4, I don't know how to make it link to broker B or broker C account.

charlesleung1:

I have tried to do so, but MQL5 always linked to broker A's MT4, I don't know how to make it link to broker B or broker C account.

Yes you can. You need to subscribe to the other signals from within MT4, not from the website

thank you for your quick reply.

I noted that the signal providers listed in MT4 which is not the same as I found in website. Some of them are missing. How can I subscribe the signal which not shown in MT4?

charlesleung1:

thank you for your quick reply.

I noted that the signal providers listed in MT4 which is not the same as I found in website. Some of them are missing. How can I subscribe the signal which not shown in MT4?

Make sure if the signal you are looking for is a real (paid) signal then your MT4 is logged into a real account, not demo. The opposite also applies for demo (free) signals
Reason: