How many mt4 terminal you can open at once without issues?

Hi

assuming computer resources are unlimited

Thanks 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

No idea about maximum but normally 6 to 8 terminal works smoothly in my PC.

You already asked a question and put some limitations. I guess you give the answer. It depends on the PC resources.

For me, The most time I opened many MT4 platforms was 18 on my VPS ... Now normally I use 8 - 12 at once with no issues.

Remember, every platform will draw some resources depending on the code itself. 

So, I believe, you will not get a specific answer to this question a part of max allowed number (32).

From hardware layer: Major issue is RAM

From software layer: Major issues are strategy and how many symbols you will trade simultaneously.

On my 2 Cores/4G RAM PC: 4 * MT4 (15-20 symbols each) + 2 * MT5 (10 symbols each), load of CPU 30%-60%, load of mem >70%.

If market activities were very high, both loads of cpu/memory ran into 100%.

Osama Shaban:

You already asked a question and put some limitations. I guess you give the answer. It depends on the PC resources.

For me, The most time I opened many MT4 platforms was 18 on my VPS ... Now normally I use 8 - 12 at once with no issues.

Remember, every platform will draw some resources depending on the code itself. 

So, I believe, you will not get a specific answer to this question a part of max allowed number (32).

sorry it was a typo

i was trying to say unlimited 

Xiangdong Guo:

From hardware layer: Major issue is RAM

From software layer: Major issues are strategy and how many symbols you will trade simultaneously.

On my 2 Cores/4G RAM PC: 4 * MT4 (15-20 symbols each) + 2 * MT5 (10 symbols each), load of CPU 30%-60%, load of mem >70%.

If market activities were very high, both loads of cpu/memory ran into 100%.

are you running a lot of indicators or EA on each symbols?

have you experience the terminal freezes even if mem or CPU is not overload? 

Reason: