Skill the most important in forex

Skill is the most important thing to have to make money from forex market. You can earn in several ways but you need skill for this. You have to spend time at charts not to make money but to learn how to make money.

Skill, patience, experience, they are all equally important in my opinion.

mlawson71:
Skill, patience, experience, they are all equally important in my opinion.

I would rate the Skills that are actually required for survival in this business and we have to learn doing our trades the correct way with more trading experience

Bruce Mendes:
I would rate the Skills that are actually required for survival in this business and we have to learn doing our trades the correct way with more trading experience

Don't you consider trading experience a skill in on itself though?

mlawson71:
Don't you consider trading experience a skill in on itself though?

Many Forex traders are not able to do their trading properly and the reason is that they do not have enough trading experiences with them

Skill is required for any job that allows you to make money off it, Forex is no different in that regard.

Bruce Mendes:
Many Forex traders are not able to do their trading properly and the reason is that they do not have enough trading experiences with them

They don't have enough trading experience, or they are too stressed out, or their accounts are too small, the factors are many, but the lack of experience is the main one.

patience is my favourite

Indeed skill is very important in order to get good profits from the market. Even if you have good chunk of cash in your trading account, you still won't be able to generate consistent money without proper skills.

bingofx:
Hey what skills do you think most important in trading? Patience? Analytic skills? or something else? Please share your opinions.

First and foremost is patience and keeping a cool head. If you let your emotions get the better of you, you will fail. After that comes purely theoretical knowledge - about the various types of analysis - and know how and when to implement them to your benefit.

mlawson71:
First and foremost is patience and keeping a cool head. If you let your emotions get the better of you, you will fail. After that comes purely theoretical knowledge - about the various types of analysis - and know how and when to implement them to your benefit.

+1 about cool head. Emotions only impede your path to the profitable strategy!

Reason: