Skill the most important in forex - page 4

LazarR:

Well said bonifaas_abe. I do agree with all qualifications that you listed in your comment.

Allow me just to add one more – informed. I think that the information for upcoming events have a key role.
Indeed LazarR , you are right as I said everyone should be well prepared before jumping into the market. When trading events and data, having the right information gives you a good advantage, as far as you know how to use it.

myrx:

Hello @krelian99 

i think this is truly the essence of being successful in the long run. some german traders also add statistical and seasonality calculations and often other fundamental analysis to their trading. in my 2 years of experience i didnt really found a winning strategy on chart analysis only. perhaps i am still a newbie and too inconsistent.

do you have any recommendation for a simple (comprehensible) winning strategy on chart? i'd like to say it's only my fault and i need more discipline to reproduce a positive outcome. i have never found a system to trust to begin with. +__+

sincerely myrx 

I can highly recommend this guy Rayner Teo and his videos, price action patterns and some understanding what the market is most likely to do in next steps. Try to predict the market - FX is good predictable, even better as indices like DAX or CAC, These are really nice - and I don't mean the shitty Geber's indicator. No wishes, but predictions. There are strict rules in the market even money makers have to respect ;) Sure, it's not that easy but with some experience one can do. I trade now for 2.5 years and started to predict the market for a year and got better and better and can't understand anymore at all when people saying the opposite.

Reason: