Download MetaTrader 5

How to close a position with mql5 ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Comments that do not relate to the "Close all position function", have been moved into this topic.
edxxgardo
edxxgardo  

Hi, sorry for my ignorance.

I'm using MetaTrader 5 and of course its Editor to write a simple EA.

If I have this order running:

mrequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;                                    // immediate order execution

mrequest.price = NormalizeDouble(latest_price.ask,_Digits);             // latest ask price

mrequest.sl = NormalizeDouble(latest_price.ask - STP*_Point,_Digits);   // Stop Loss

//mrequest.tp = NormalizeDouble(latest_price.ask + 0*_Point,_Digits);     // Take Profit

mrequest.symbol = _Symbol;                                              // currency pair

mrequest.volume = Lot;                                                  // number of lots to trade

mrequest.magic = EA_Magic;                                              // Order Magic Number

mrequest.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY;                                         // Buy Order

mrequest.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK;                              // Order execution type

mrequest.deviation=100;                                                 // Deviation from current price

//--- send order

OrderSend(mrequest,mresult); 

Ho can I close it? There is not OpenClose() or similar function in the Editor. I get the error message saying that the "function is not defined". Any help will be appreciated.

Thx 

To add comments, please log in or register