Does CFTC block MQL5 signals?

I was looking to get started in Forex trading, but I keep running into the same issue over and over, such as to make me think there might be some special reason for it. I live in the US, thus as I understand it for a broker to deal to me they must be CFTC regulated. I have found many brokers that allow for MQL5 signals, and many brokers that are CFTC regulated, but never one that is both. Is there something in the CFTC regulations that prohibits signals like MQL5? If this observation was just a coincidence, can anyone recommend to me a CFTC regulated broker that allows for MQL5 signals? You can PM me if you can't write it out here in the forum.

ArcaneLine:
I was looking to get started in Forex trading, but I keep running into the same issue over and over, such as to make me think there might be some special reason for it. I live in the US, thus as I understand it for a broker to deal to me they must be CFTC regulated. I have found many brokers that allow for MQL5 signals, and many brokers that are CFTC regulated, but never one that is both. Is there something in the CFTC regulations that prohibits signals like MQL5? If this observation was just a coincidence, can anyone recommend to me a CFTC regulated broker that allows for MQL5 signals? You can PM me if you can't write it out here in the forum.

You should check with MetaTrader US brokers such as FXCM or Gain Capital and ask if they allow signals on their servers.

There is no CFTC known restriction that blocks MQL5 Signals.

Thank you. FXCM does not allow for MQL5 signals, they provide their own signals instead. Gain Capital allows you to trade through either CityIndex or Forex.com. CityIndex does not serve US clients, though, and Forex.com, again, does not allow for MQL5 signals.
Reason: