Jake Bernstein Acumullation Distribution Indicator - need help with modification

Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

Reason: