Best Non Repaint Indicators?

Which are your best non repaint indicators? I want to use trustworthy indicators in my strategy.

Leontas:
Which are your best non repaint indicators? I want to use trustworthy indicators in my strategy.

Why do you assume that the majority of indicators repaint?

checkin:
Why do you assume that the majority of indicators repaint?

Because that way it looks like someone knows what he is talking about

Mr Checkin, i know that there are many free non repaint indicators but they are not much accurate or they are lagging so i want to say me if you want of course " your best" & "non repaint indicators" you believe that they are the best.

There are also indicators that they have few lagging but with a suitable combination can give very good results. So i believe there are people out there they have something good if they want to share.

Laiju Aktar:
Honestly, I already left indicator based trading. In addition, I think it’s totally impossible to get enough information from any specific trading strategy or indicator. So, I do my trading only based on Forex news. For doing my new trading, I always use Economic calendar of MTI Markets trading broker. News trading is the best way to make quick money.

If you are using charts, then you are using indicators (charts are indicators too)

So charts are your best indicators. You make also money using only charts?

volume..........

Reason: