can someone code my strategy for free? - page 2

mrluck1:

I only have 2 requisite:

1 you're the coder, not an intermediary 

2 you don't sell signals, EAs or indicators and will keep the strategy only to yourself.

3 you have to code management risk well

He who partners me will get money in no time, this strategy almost never lose, and if it does, you will already have made a lot o money to reinvest

This strategy works great, based on a custom indicator that i have created, i'm working on another project and dont have time, but help me to code it

and we'll make money for sure

I can code your bot for you. I dont sell EAs or signals, check my profile. 

Message me. I will have it completed quickly as I enjoy coding and code every day.

cheers/. 

mrluck1:

To Irwan Adnan: I don't know how to create this  EA,  i'm new here, and  coding is easy but debugging is hard, what a coder could do today i would take a week or more  

debugging is easy, you just need to use the print function to log every piece of code. If somthing fails it will say :)

Reilly Gailey:
debugging is easy, you just need to use the print function to log every piece of code. If somthing fails it will say :)
Yes that's what saves we all, but print and alert doesn't seem to work right on ontick, on tester journal don't know why

mrluck1:

I only have 2 requisite:

2 you don't sell signals, EAs or indicators and will keep the strategy only to yourself.

He who partners me will get money in no time, this strategy almost never lose, and if it does, you will already have made a lot o money to reinvest

This strategy works great, based on a custom indicator that i have created, i'm working on another project and dont have time, but help me to code it

Coders are coding for free in two cases:

• if it is interesting for them, or
  • if it is interesting for the majority of the forum members.

I know it because I am not a coder. 

And many coders are dreaming to code EA based on profitable system (no one coder wants to code losing EA). So, it is neecessary to prove that the system is profitable ... to trade on demo, define the rules of the system, and so on.

mrluck1:

I only have 2 requisite:

Please, do not use this forum for any private advertisement (for example, for order EA coding in private way without uploading EA to the thread).
Because this forum is not advertisement newspaper.
This is the public forum and everything should be for free and on public way.

Because you ca see it here - I wanted for the coders to code EA for me for free:
  • I took some indicators, placed them on the charts,
  • defined the rules for the system,
  • traded this manual system on demo just to correct the trading rules and to show the statements to the coders,
  • and after that only coders were coded EA for me and placed this EA on the thread.
I made a backtesting, optimization to find good settings. So, the coder saw that EA is really profitable and he created the second version of this EA (and placed this second version directly to the thread).
I am happy, coder is happy, and the people are hally because everything was uploaded to the thread incl backtesting/optimization results, the settings for some pairs/timeframes, and the EA in source by two versions.

Example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

Sergey Golubev, 2013.05.12 16:25

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory. 

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for nowasctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

And two more threads with the EAs created for free:

PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)

Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created)
Reason: