help please

hello dear

i have demo account  with *********** 

can i get free signals as try (for example signals from ********** ) or i have to pay  money 

sorry and thanks  

-------

Edited by moderator to remove names. 

You can only subscribe to paid signals with a subscription, not free.

(no specific signal talk here, please) 

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can only subscribe to paid signals with a subscription, not free.

(no specific signal talk here, please) 

Free signals are available also
see signals created from a demo account

Mohammad Soubra:
Free signals are available also
see signals created from a demo account

The question was for a paid signal, not if there are free ones.

As you say, there are demo signals, that you can subscribe for free. 

younes31:

hello dear

i have demo account  with *********** 

can i get free signals as try (for example signals from ********** ) or i have to pay  money 

sorry and thanks  

-------

Edited by moderator to remove names. 

I dont understand why you are trying connect to demo. In my opinion its wasting of time.

Tomas Sekeres:
I dont understand why you are trying connect to demo. In my opinion its wasting of time.

Obviously he (or she) wants to check the signal copying process, without risking real money.

It's prefectly understandable I think. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Obviously he (or she) wants to check the signal copying process, without risking real money.

It's prefectly understandable I think. 

You can reduce risking of real money if use "Use no more than xx % of deposit".

Aleksey Pak:
You can reduce risking of real money if use "Use no more than xx % of deposit".
Yes, but you cannot eliminate the risk.

Help please i have a demo account so i want to open a real account, So is it possible to upload the funds on the same account? or I have to open another account and using a different user name? please help me as i am new in this trading platform.

ntobekolunga Mgidi:
Help please i have a demo account so i want to open a real account, So is it possible to upload the funds on the same account? or I have to open another account and using a different user name? please help me as i am new in this trading platform.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

real account

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.09 10:51

MetaQuotes company is not a broker so you need to select a broker for trading.

Some links which may help in this situation:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started - Open an Account 

--------------------

• "Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment and, therefore, one cannot expect to profit from them."
  • "Live accounts, unlike demo, cannot be opened straight from the platform. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. However, a real account request can be sent to a broker from the trading platform."

Reason: