Archiving signal with active subscribers

I was extremely surprised to receive a notification that a signal I had been running for over 30 weeks was, without notice moved to archive. The was a large number of trades but the weekly activity was no more this week than it had been in the previous 30 weeks. The signal had 8 subscribers who were presumably also disconnected without warning. Goodness knows what happens to the unmanaged open trades. As a side issue the subscriptions were removed form my account, again without warning or notice.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I have found this experience quite disconcerting. 

Paul Thatcher:

I was extremely surprised to receive a notification that a signal I had been running for over 30 weeks was, without notice moved to archive. The was a large number of trades but the weekly activity was no more this week than it had been in the previous 30 weeks. The signal had 8 subscribers who were presumably also disconnected without warning. Goodness knows what happens to the unmanaged open trades. As a side issue the subscriptions were removed form my account, again without warning or notice.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I have found this experience quite disconcerting. 

yes, me too

because of very HFT that floods the system which might has limits with these kinks of these huge quantity of trades 

Is that a real account signal or demo?

This is very strange and I never encountered such a problem before.

Maybe MQL5 did that for some uknown reason, you have to ask them through Service Desk.

You open positions are not affected, you can control them in your broker's account, since the MQL5 system only read data from your account and doesn't interfere.

Reason: