VLine Chart Object not displaying

Hi Chaps and Chapesses

Please help me, I have spent hours on this problem.

I am creating Horizontal lines without any problems.

However, when I try vertical Lines (OBJ_VLINE) I get nothing on the display I have checked the 'GetLastError' and when I remove the 'ObjectDelete' code I get a 4200 error code but when I re-instate that code I am getting no error so am confident that my code is creating the line I have also checked the 'time' which displays as a comment in the top of chart and it is incrementing' nicely.

The line appears to be invisible as I get no errors and the code cycles perfectly well displaying only my horizontal lines.

Any advice would be most welcome ?

Kind Regards

Will

You'll need to post your code that draws the line.

honest_knave:
You'll need to post your code that draws the line.

Its like going to the doctor, whenever I decide to go I sit in the waiting room feeling like a fraud, symptoms all gone.

As soon as I posted I noticed that I had the 'time' in the wrong position on the parameters line.

I am very sorry for wasting your time but I can't help thinking that I wouldn't have found the bug had I not posted.

Regards and thanks for the response.

Will

Rick_Grimes:

Its like going to the doctor, whenever I decide to go I sit in the waiting room feeling like a fraud, symptoms all gone.

As soon as I posted I noticed that I had the 'time' in the wrong position on the parameters line.

I am very sorry for wasting your time but I can't help thinking that I wouldn't have found the bug had I not posted.

Regards and thanks for the response.

Will

I usually sleep on it when I get stuck until I see my own mistake.
Reason: