Mr Martin and his friends - page 2

Viktor Korchagin:

I'm talking about profitable trading...and subscription selling is just an extra income... I'm not discussing it now)

It takes too long to get the hang of it. + payment of the UPU. If I understand correctly, there will be a couple of dollars a month, since the risks should be minimal

Ivan Butko:

If it has no formal rules, then - I partly agree)

ok

in short - a refill every 500 pips

calculate the lot by yourself

the walrus level at 500 leverage not to fall below 4000

this will allow you to always keep the demozit

Ivan Butko:

It will take too long to get up to speed. + paying the UPU. If I understand correctly, there will be a couple of dollars a month, since the risks should be minimal.

By the way, I took a free vpn on robot today, but the amount should not be less than 300 c.u.

trader781:

In short, a refill every 500pts

count the lot by yourself

not to drop below 4000 at 500 leverage

this will allow you to keep the demozit always

deals must be suspended for six months or more?

Viktor Korchagin:

The deals must have been dormant for six months or more?

50% a year is easy to get

with practically no risk and no time expenditure.

trader781:

50% a year is easily obtained

with virtually no risk and no time expenditure

reduce the grid will be 100%

Ivan Butko:

It will take too long to get up to speed. + paying the UPU. If I understand correctly, there will be a couple of dollars a month, since the risks should be minimal.

There's no quick fix if you want stability... or you have to spend a lot to get a lot))))

It's like... I want it cheaper but the best))

How about this option:

We only enter (trade) when the BB narrows on several TFs (convergence of opposite lines starting from one bar).
After all, the narrowing is kind of a sign of a flat

What about martin? The safest strategy in the market - if you use it wisely, if you lose, you lose slowly.

Viktor Korchagin:

You don't get it fast if you want stability...or you have to spend a lot to get a lot...))

It's like... for me it's cheaper but the best))

You have a signal on the sub, just: how did you pass the euro rally earlier in the week? Didn't go in?

Reason: