Mr Martin and his friends - page 8

By averaging (adding a fixed lot position to a drawdown series)

As another option: maybe a strictly defined profit target will reduce the probability of getting into a killing trend? For example, you have traded 10-15% a month - and you do not open trades until the end of the month. Thus, you can close the month with profit at the very beginning, or, if you often get into drawdowns - at the end.

khorosh:
And I thought your "compensator" was a system of compensating orders, but it turns out it's just a fly swatter). Or do you mean that the value of incremental МА is used to determine the direction and number of compensating orders and their lot size for the compensator?

What kind of MA is it...

I only drew the picture to express the principle of safe Martingale. I don't have any MAs in my system.

prikolnyjkent:

What kind of MA is it...

I only drew the picture to express the principle of safe Martingale. I don't have any MAs in my system.

So you wrote: "The line MA here represents the value of" compensator ". That is to say, it is there, but it is not.)

khorosh:
So you yourself wrote"The MA line here depicts the value of the 'compensator'. That is, it's kind of there, but it's kind of not there).

Well, let me replace the word "depicts" with "imitates".

prikolnyjkent:

Well, let me replace the word "imitates" with "imitates."

Too late, the process is underway.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Too late, the process is underway.

No...

No, no, no, no, no, no!

Where to...?

No way. Martin is evil.

igrok333:

No way. Martin is evil.

Love (for forex) is evil, you will love a martin goat too).

khorosh:
Love (for forex) is evil, you will also love a martin goat ).

It's not about love, it's about the impossibility of making money on a machine without martin in the long run.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not about love, it's about the impossibility of making money on a machine without martin in the long term.

We can only state this based on our experience, or maybe we just don't know how to cook without a martin?)
Reason: