debarred signals

Hi. i subscribed twice to 1 signal and over payed $20. Can you refund that to me please?

Korey

no
Provider debarred from selling signals
Provider debarred from selling signals
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, What does " Provider debarred from selling signals" for a signal mean...

Fernando Carreiro:

Maybe the signals are not the problem, but maybe the providers did something against the rules. Strangely enough all user profiles no longer exist and all three signals are using the same Broker.

See also the following: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/36530

Thanks for the insight Fernando. I will check out the broker as well

I am having the same problem. All of the signals that I am following or interested in have been debarred. It's more than 20 signals in total and all of them have been debarred. What gives? How can I continue when all the good signals are debarred and only a handful remain?

Most likely it is a violation no. 12 of the Signal Provider rules https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules#part_II

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
The "Signals" section on MQL5.com is designed to monitor trading results and transmit trading signals based on buy/sell transactions performed in the trading account of the Signals Provider. The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals...

So they were banned because they use FortFS broker? Does it make any sense? It's the one of the largest brokers. You've banned 50% of all signals.

Ragnarill:

So they were banned because they use FortFS broker? Does it make any sense? It's the one of the largest brokers. You've banned 50% of all signals.

When MQL5.com bans a signal, there must be a very serious reason or violation of terms for it.

They don't ban a signal, because of its broker.

Ragnarill: So they were banned because they use FortFS broker? Does it make any sense? It's the one of the largest brokers. You've banned 50% of all signals.

No! Violation of nº 12 is usually because the user works for or is affiliated with the broker.

Fernando Carreiro:

No! Violation of nº 12 is usually because the user works for or is affiliated with the broker.

Mr Fernando how can MQL5 admin actually find out if the provider is an affiliated with the broker?

Chris Lazarius:

Mr Fernando how can MQL5 admin actually find out if the provider is an affiliated with the broker?

They can ask the broker directly, most (if not all) brokers are clients of Metaquotes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

They can ask the broker directly, most (if not all) brokers are clients of Metaquotes.

Alright thanks

Reason: