how to collect your profit

Hi extremely new here, if I made a profit and I want to collect how do I do that? do I sell the stock or close the stock? can i sell some of the stock and keep some? ugh i'm frustrated, when i open the stock window do I click sell or do I just close it to collect the profit? thanks all sorry im new...

It was already answered on your thread here: I am so new at this im terrified

Sergey Golubev:
It was already answered on your thread here: I am so new at this im terrified

thank you for the reminder :)have a great day!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

hi

lulubug, 2017.12.14 17:03

Hello newbie hear easy question im sure for all of you smart traders...when you set your take profit mark and it touches that line does it close the stock? thanks appreciate any assistance ;)

Sergey Golubev:
thank you sorry for being a pain... 

Already answered

lulubug:
Hi extremely new here, if I made a profit and I want to collect how do I do that? do I sell the stock or close the stock? can i sell some of the stock and keep some? ugh i'm frustrated, when i open the stock window do I click sell or do I just close it to collect the profit? thanks all sorry im new...

I'm new here, I"ve just registered now I want to trade automatically but not doing it by myself. What do I have to do?

Modusoperandi:
I'm new here, I"ve just registered now I want to trade automatically but not doing it by myself. What do I have to do?

Where Do I start from? 

MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  

MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

Key links for newbies: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page108#comment_5847752

Reason: