debarred signals - page 3

News from support FortFS: We've already contacted the Meta Quotes company and received the confirmation that the actions aimed on the current issue fixation is currently taking at their end. The case is under the process and under the control of both sides - ours as the Company and Meta Quotes as providers. We hope that the unblocking will be done shortly and will not take much time. Fort Financial Services Ltd.

Look what MQL did to my signal, i think they are losing credibility and customers. I invested a lot of time and money in developing, testing strategies and when it's time to make some money back , they say NO. 

News from support FortFS: Hello. We do our best at the current moment to move this case from the current state somehow but yet no success and any reply from the officials of Meta Quotes Corp. We really hope for the understanding of our Clients as the resolving of that case as soon as possible is our main priority in such unexpected situation. Fort Financial Services Ltd.

Radu Bot:

Look what MQL did to my signal, i think they are losing credibility and customers. I invested a lot of time and money in developing, testing strategies and when it's time to make some money back , they say NO. 

A growth of 1500% in a very short time is very suspicious. I suppose it's the problem.

Alain Verleyen:

A growth of 1500% in a very short time is very suspicious. I suppose it's the problem.

It was FortFS that deleted my trading history...talked to them , they recovered most of it back, but from 2016 was unrecovereble ( FortFS said it was to free server space ). So because i had missing history my signal showed 100% drawdown. I'm not trading with them anymore.

Okay so that doesn't sound good...

A broker that is worried about server space.

FortFS Accounts: The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions and every response support MQL5 answer is only: Unfortunately, nothing can be done with that. Nothing more. No details. Is temporarily disabled and not disabled. What is going on? Where is the problem?

Jaroslav Rajcher: FortFS Accounts: The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions and every response support MQL5 answer is only: Unfortunately, nothing can be done with that. Nothing more. No details. Is temporarily disabled and not disabled. What is going on? Where is the problem?

Just change broker already! Aren't the "signs" clear enough for you to realize that your broker does not inspire confidence?

It is not just on MQL5 website, but on another known website there are also thousands of bad/fake accounts/signals by the same broker, so "wake-up" and change your broker!

Fernando Carreiro:

Just change broker already! Aren't the "signs" clear enough for you to realize that your broker does not inspire confidence?

It is not just on MQL5 website, but on another known website there are also thousands of bad/fake accounts/signals by the same broker, so "wake-up" and change your broker!

Bad/fake accounts/signals is caused only by traders which in the month will earn from 1500% to 7000%. They use cent accounts and on the beginning high risk. Of course, they will blow up in a few months. They do it on multiple brokers. The broker told me that the problem is on the MQL5 side and he does not answer.

Shukurjon Beknazarov:
???
Reason: