Download MetaTrader 5

Using SetExpertMagicNumber using the CTrade class

To add comments, please log in or register
Bartlomiej Winter
Bartlomiej Winter  

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time took look at this thread. I'm having an issue with the CTrade class SetExpertMagicNumber function. If I write something like trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(12345), how would I be able to print that result out so I'm sure that trades made with that particular EA have the magic number I set in that function? Also, how could I sort through various trades so I only select a trade from that has that particular magic number?

Thank you so much for the help!

Bartek

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  

Moved to appropriate section.

Bartlomiej Winter
Bartlomiej Winter  
Bartlomiej Winter:

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time took look at this thread. I'm having an issue with the CTrade class SetExpertMagicNumber function. If I write something like trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(12345), how would I be able to print that result out so I'm sure that trades made with that particular EA have the magic number I set in that function? Also, how could I sort through various trades so I only select a trade from that has that particular magic number?

Thank you so much for the help!

Bartek

Does anyone know a good way to use multiple EAs on the same symbol using the CTrade library without the EAs interfering in any way?

Thanks again!

To add comments, please log in or register