Using SetExpertMagicNumber using the CTrade class

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time took look at this thread. I'm having an issue with the CTrade class SetExpertMagicNumber function. If I write something like trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(12345), how would I be able to print that result out so I'm sure that trades made with that particular EA have the magic number I set in that function? Also, how could I sort through various trades so I only select a trade from that has that particular magic number?

Thank you so much for the help!

Bartek

Moved to appropriate section.

Bartlomiej Winter:

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time took look at this thread. I'm having an issue with the CTrade class SetExpertMagicNumber function. If I write something like trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(12345), how would I be able to print that result out so I'm sure that trades made with that particular EA have the magic number I set in that function? Also, how could I sort through various trades so I only select a trade from that has that particular magic number?

Thank you so much for the help!

Bartek

Does anyone know a good way to use multiple EAs on the same symbol using the CTrade library without the EAs interfering in any way?

Thanks again!

Reason: